Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:32 PM
  • 18 Replies
Anyone familiar?

How and when does it affect you and your daily? What do you do to cope?

It’s been pretty severe for me for the last few years, but I’ve been dealing Day in and day out since 2011.
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:37 PM
I take St. John’s Wort and Relora and do deep breathing.
goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 2:39 PM
Melatonin helps me sleep
Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had periods in my life where anxiety was worse and I know how hard it is to live with. One of the members here recommended Nerve Tonic, which is over the counter, all natural homopathic pills. I get mine at Walmart and it's only $6. When I feel anxiety coming on I take this and it seems to help.  I also take Melatonin at night to help me sleep. Other things I do is play puzzles, adult coloring books, going on CM helps a lot, talking with a friend, playing with my pets, listening to music, watching a funny TV show or one that I enjoy, getting outside weather permitting and exercise. 

I'm glad you found our group. It's a very nice group of women who are supportive and caring. We look forward to getting to know you. welcome

LilyMareeMommaP
by Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM

I'm on daily medication.

Some of the constant things that would cause or worsen mine are/were:

being rushed when getting ready

driving next to or behind a semi-truck

taking my kids to a play area and interacting with other adults

I could go on...

happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2018 at 9:49 PM
yes. ..seashells right...i use 100%natural nerve tonic from Walmart. .it works slowly and is a maintenance med
zboys
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Does it help with depression? Ive never heard of that. I will definitely be looking for it.

Quoting Seashell77:

I've had periods in my life where anxiety was worse and I know how hard it is to live with. One of the members here recommended Nerve Tonic, which is over the counter, all natural homopathic pills. I get mine at Walmart and it's only $6. When I feel anxiety coming on I take this and it seems to help.  I also take Melatonin at night to help me sleep. Other things I do is play puzzles, adult coloring books, going on CM helps a lot, talking with a friend, playing with my pets, listening to music, watching a funny TV show or one that I enjoy, getting outside weather permitting and exercise. 

I'm glad you found our group. It's a very nice group of women who are supportive and caring. We look forward to getting to know you. welcome

zboys
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 1:38 AM
Hi Chimp. It's been a while. : ) what do u use it for? Maintenance med?

Quoting happyolechimp: yes. ..seashells right...i use 100%natural nerve tonic from Walmart. .it works slowly and is a maintenance med
happyolechimp
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 7:52 AM
hey!
it is a very slow acting compound of minerals that's non drowsy and no chemicals.
i can use it everyday to keep anxiety from building or take as needed.

Quoting zboys: Hi Chimp. It's been a while. : ) what do u use it for? Maintenance med?

Quoting happyolechimp: yes. ..seashells right...i use 100%natural nerve tonic from Walmart. .it works slowly and is a maintenance med
Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 12:07 PM

It's so great seeing you! How have you been doing? 

Thanks to you I know about it. You told me about it years ago and I can't thank you enough!!!!!! you rock

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 12:10 PM

I don't believe it helps with depression. I am taking a prescribed antidepressant for depression. For Anxiety, I really find Nerve Tonic to work well for me.

Quoting zboys: Does it help with depression? Ive never heard of that. I will definitely be looking for it.
Quoting Seashell77:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)