Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things you did with your dad

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:24 AM
  • 8 Replies
I didn't do anything with my dad. I didn't live with him. I lived with my grandparents who I miss very much
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jaide2883
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 9:29 AM
My dad was a truck driver and wasn’t home a lot. I was a daddy’s girl and attached to him every time he was home. I use to go in the truck with him during school breaks.
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Fishing, crabbing, sing together. I was a Daddy’s girl until I realized who he really was and what kind of man and husband he was. He wasn’t invited to my wedding and died never knowing he had granddaughters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 10:40 AM

I didnt have a dad. I  told him when i got pregnant that he could be a grandad to my kids and hes wonderful now.

LilyMareeMommaP
by Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 1:55 PM

twice a year I would go shopping with him for gifts for my mother, the rest of the time he was usually passed out for smoking to much.

HaroldsMom
by on Jan. 18, 2018 at 2:08 PM
I have a great dad and he’s a wonderful grandfather to my son. We used to go fishing 🎣 and look for salamanders in the creek. Also toads bullfrogs I was a tomboy growing up LOL
zboys
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:17 PM
My dad and I did gardening and pulled weeds together. That's what I remember most
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 18, 2018 at 7:23 PM
My dad did irrigation so I would go with him sometimes, help throw flags and get him parts for sprinklers. I haven't seen or spoken to him in about 8 years though. He is pretty self absorbed. He is missing out on all his grandkids because he can't admit his faults.
Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 10:26 PM

I lost my dad when I was a teen. Things I remember doing with him was when he took me to get the car washed. I loved seeing it go through the machines. Then we had ice cream afterwards. That was a good time we shared. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)