Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's taking over my life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
My HA my anxiety my depression it's ruining my life.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 30, 2018 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 30, 2018 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

First steps first. Know your health care and make an appointment with  Psychologist/psychiatrist.  They will help  you find the right medicine for your needs.  Next Take the initiative to be strong.  Do dishes every night and laundry atleast twice a week. This will make you feel so much better. Also, Play with your kids. They are only little once.  Take the first steps and everything will fall into place.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 30, 2018 at 2:20 PM
I see my doctor next week which can't come quick enough. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I wish I could play with my kids I really do unfortunately their not in my care and haven't been for awhile which may be also why I'm like this now and it feels like it has gotten worse.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

First steps first. Know your health care and make an appointment with  Psychologist/psychiatrist.  They will help  you find the right medicine for your needs.  Next Take the initiative to be strong.  Do dishes every night and laundry atleast twice a week. This will make you feel so much better. Also, Play with your kids. They are only little once.  Take the first steps and everything will fall into place.

Seashell77
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2018 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry you're going through a really rough time. I hope things will begin to get easier. You aren't alone. We do understand what it is to cope with periods of really bad depression and/or anxiety. The nice thing is it does seem to be in ebbs and flows. Hopefully you will find some relief soon. Meanwhile be extra extra wonderful to yourself. Do all kinds of things you know make you feel contented, peaceful, relaxed, happier. Today I was feeling pretty horrible with having the flu and also my depression is worse now. I put on a movie and it really made a difference. I just posted some quotes at the quotes post and that also made me feel better. Coming to our group helps me too...being with others, who understand and care. You are not alone! hugs

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2018 at 6:15 AM

Hugs... sorry that it has been so hard and difficult...  I’m glad you managed to get an appointment next week to see your doctor. Meanwhile, please go gentle with yourself. Don’t have to do anything if you are not up to it ok? Rest or sleep if you need to. Take a walk if you are up for it? Mild exercise helps to release endorphoins, a natural analgesic, which can temporarily improve mental outlook till you get to see your doctor. Do update us after you have seen your doctor and let us know how it progress. Keeping you in my prayer. Take care dear. God bless! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2018 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Doctors went well we had a long talk he's got me on new meds hoping it will help me cope I also had him look at my ear it's pretty infected from my piercing which explained my swollen gland which what has had me all worried for the last 2 weeks I am now on a strong dose of antibiotics. I feel a bit relieved but I can't take my new meds until I'm done my antibiotics.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Hugs... sorry that it has been so hard and difficult...  I’m glad you managed to get an appointment next week to see your doctor. Meanwhile, please go gentle with yourself. Don’t have to do anything if you are not up to it ok? Rest or sleep if you need to. Take a walk if you are up for it? Mild exercise helps to release endorphoins, a natural analgesic, which can temporarily improve mental outlook till you get to see your doctor. Do update us after you have seen your doctor and let us know how it progress. Keeping you in my prayer. Take care dear. God bless! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)