Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Write a letter to organize your thoughts?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:15 AM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dear thoughts, ok short it is. I hope that ill be able to take my car in & have it looked at. Hopefully ill have someone to take me to & from work. I was wrong
by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Cenedra64
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 12:21 PM

Dear thoughts,

If I had thought captions above my head the world would either laugh or be terrorized.   Be nice, dear me, be nice.  Do not speak what is on your mind.   Keep the snickers to yourself

Terpsichore
by Member on Mar. 11, 2018 at 1:10 PM

Dear thoughts,

You should text your friend and let her know DD's fever broke. Oh look, a "should" statement.

I am so worried about my gums. Why are they deteriorating? Does coffee erode gums?! I brush with sensitive brush and sensitive toothpaste and have a regular cleaning every 6 months. I am worried that the dental surgeon will say "You're more effort than this is worth; this what I'll do take it or leave it and go to a periodontist." I don't know any of them, I want the work done by this professional because he's done quality work for my family in the past. I want my teeth fixed, it'd be particularly good to get all the teeth fixed at once even if it costs more. And I want dental insurance to cover up to maximum benefits, which is only $1500, but requires a lot of proof of need.  I guess "the roots are exposed and it hurts" isn't good enough, they want to know how many millimeters of everything I have.

I also worry about my neighbor. I invite her over, with her kids if she'd like, but she doesn't come. I am not permitted in her house, for understandable reasons. If it were warmer, we'd run into each other outside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)