Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you do any sort of meditation, deep breathing exercises, exercise, journaling or take any sort of vitamin/supp/med to reduce your stress level?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2018 at 5:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Pretty much all of the above for me but what about you?  How do you manage your level of stress in your daily life?

by on Apr. 11, 2018 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2018 at 6:05 AM

different songs uplift me fast basically get me screamsinging with them, the old Freedom by Paul McCartney is one. Another is Fireworks by Katy Perry.  Its Raining Men not sure of singer just gets me laughing hysterically. "....no i won't back down....you can stand me up at the getes of hell but i won't back down...." close to those words in a song by Tom Petty empowers me.  I was bulled for close to ten years as a kid and also as an adult too. And exercising to other songs and some of those really energizes me and uplifts me. 

Pixiemaid
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2018 at 8:41 AM
Journally and being on here
captainjack
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2018 at 11:43 AM

not sure I have 3 ulcers I guess I'm not that good.

Quoting MixedCooke:

Pretty much all of the above for me but what about you?  How do you manage your level of stress in your daily life?

**We're wanting more admin for our Time Out for You group,

If interested send me a PM :)

ayacocca
by Member on Apr. 15, 2018 at 5:22 PM
Journaling, TED talks, prayer..
bugayfamilyof4
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 6:07 AM
I have started taking Holy Basil and Ashawana (?) Also the an Adrenal support.

They have help a lot.
Tabby904
by Member on Apr. 20, 2018 at 5:46 PM
I pretty much do most of that. But my meds r for depression anxiety and bipolar. Not for stress. I write journals every day and do daily breathing exercises when I'm totally stressed out. I and I smoke as well

Quoting MixedCooke:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)