Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What’s the most stressful aspect of your life?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 6:25 PM
  • 13 Replies
When you become overwhelmed with stress how do you react—freak out, shut down, react angrily or attack the problem at hand (work better under pressure)?
by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deltathree
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 6:42 PM

everything!!! 

One day at a time

step by step

moment by moment

with ups & downs!!!

tnunley
by Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 7:19 PM

I have two asd kids who have daily therapy. Life often gets very stressful. When my emotions get to high, I either get really aggitated and angry or I self harm. I know, lovely coping skills....

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 7:26 PM
Yeah I have one ASD kid, one ADD and one sassy toddler so definitely always seems like I’m on a tightrope between sanity and insanity!

Quoting tnunley:

I have two asd kids who have daily therapy. Life often gets very stressful. When my emotions get to high, I either get really aggitated and angry or I self harm. I know, lovely coping skills....

Tabby904
by Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 12:10 AM
Not having my kids. Not being able to see them or talk to them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 17, 2018 at 11:00 PM
When everyone depends on me for something, mom daughter niece nephew son job and sometimes all in one morning, it gets me irritated but I still help or just let them vent, which is also stressful and also answer phone on job where other people call in their problems
even my dog is demanding of my time,
I feel like running away sometimes lol like a kid, but I go for a walk and somtimes I watch my favorite show and drink a beer.
Pixiemaid
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2018 at 11:34 PM
I understand I don't have my kids either. I only get to see them every other weekend

Quoting Tabby904: Not having my kids. Not being able to see them or talk to them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 18, 2018 at 2:49 PM

Pregnant and throwing up, but I really do want this baby so I'm trying to make the best of it..

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:23 PM
When I reduced my carb intake to 75 grams, it reduced my morning sickness.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Pregnant and throwing up, but I really do want this baby so I'm trying to make the best of it..

terpmama
by Member on Apr. 18, 2018 at 3:41 PM
The kids’ medical crap... between deafness, adhd, add, and severe food allergies the meetings and changes drive me bonkers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2018 at 1:05 PM
At least you have every other weekend. Mine are 3 states away. No contact at all.

Quoting Pixiemaid: I understand I don't have my kids either. I only get to see them every other weekend

Quoting Tabby904: Not having my kids. Not being able to see them or talk to them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)