Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 518 Total Views
I love Oprah! I just noticed this group. It's hard for me to keep up with the group things, but I love Oprah almost more than I love coffee, so I joined. I'll try to keep up!Thanks!Stephenee
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TracyE5
by Group Owner on Feb. 26, 2007 at 3:21 PM
Welcome to the group... I can't keep up with cafemom everyday let alone all these groups!!! But all we can do is try our best!! Great to have you!
goofyrbsn
by on Feb. 26, 2007 at 11:04 PM
I agree. I'm only in 2 groups now. And it's still hard to keep up! But, I love it!
stephland3
by on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:21 AM
I can't keep up either but I LOVE Oprah and can always find time to chat about her. My husband says she is like a cultWink
HappySAHM
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 2:51 PM
I am one of the BIGGEST O fans! I have been to her show 6 times (I live in Chicago area) and was on her Favorite Things show in 2004-the one she dedicated to teachers!!! You can say I am a little obsessed with her! I have been a fan of her and her show since 1993..I wrote my high school term paper on her life! Ok, a little too obsessed maybe? Anyways, I am a fan, and so excited to be a part of this group!
Sodasmith
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 8:59 PM
That is sooo awesome you got to go to ONE of her shows let alone sooo many!! Then to be on one of the favorite things... OMG.. you MUST have had a blast!! Did you know it was a fav things show when you went?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MomAna
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2007 at 1:01 PM
I love Oprah...I have a hard time catching up with her shows lately. But when I have time, I always watch it. She has all these interesting topics that really open up your mind to a lot of things.

ANA

Lilypie Baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)