Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome New Members!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Hey Everyone! My name is Jennifer and I am a huge fan of Sherrilyn Kenyon.  I have 3 kids, 6 cats, 1 dog, 1mouse, and 1 rat.  I have read almost every book Sherrilyn except for the new one, Infinity: the Chronicles of Nick.  So go ahead and tell everyone a bit about yourself. Welcome to the group!

My Family in love  toddler boy toddler girlbaby girl

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
celestialmomma
by on May. 29, 2010 at 5:07 PM

Hi!  My name is Crystal.  I have a wonderful hubby and three great quite um amusing boys, 3dogs, a rabbit, and a  gineua pig.  I love reading, sewing, and lots of other crafty hobbies.   

SciFiMom80
by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 6:47 AM

My name is Jessica, I have 10 kids (waits for a gasp) LOL 5 are biologically mine 2,4,5,10,11 and 5 are my stepkids 7,10,14,16,17.

No not everyone lives with us..actually only one bio and 2 steps are in our home...we rotate everyone else...we have a small trailer right now until we can afford a bigger home.

I have been reading Kenyon since I got pregnant with my 2 year old my mom got me into her. I LOVE her dark hunter series, and the dream ones but I have not or plan to read her more normal books. She is not done with the Dark Hunters so...I just wait ;) I do not have alot of her books on hand I got most through the library so very few books I actually own. 

Oh I also have two cats and a dog

HelloKitty86
by Group Owner on Jun. 2, 2010 at 2:21 PM

well it's nice to meet you Jessica and Crystal.  I have 10 brothers and sisters, so i know what it is like to grow up with lots of people around.  I love sherrilyn, and got into her about 2 years ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)