Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JCPenney's

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 1:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 220 Total Views
Watch JC Penney's really closely at the actually stores.  I have noticed for those that have baby girls....not sure about boys, but they will put their t-shirts and onesies on sale that are in sizes from 12 months to 4t that will go from being $8.00 each down to $0.88 A PIECE.   I got 12 different shirts last October for $0.88 a piece.  At our local JCPenney they have the shirts down to $3.29 right now, so it shouldnt be too long before they go down to that price again or close to that price.
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
3littlekittysma
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 5:51 PM

ive noticed that too!! my moms always shopps at walmart since they have sales that good. like a buck fo a shirt or skirt. and i do too!! but many people think that department stores dnt offer great deals as well!! and way WAY better quality of clothing!!

jaZmInE

madisansmommy
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:29 PM

Quoting 3littlekittysma:

ive noticed that too!! my moms always shopps at walmart since they have sales that good. like a buck fo a shirt or skirt. and i do too!! but many people think that department stores dnt offer great deals as well!! and way WAY better quality of clothing!!

jaZmInE

When the clothes are on sale for some reason some people think that makes them not as high quality.  Like my brother in law and his wife.  Everything has to be bought at regular price.  But if I can get a shirt that is normal $7 to $10 for $1 or less to $3 I am a happy camper.  My daughter has clothes all the way up to 4 T and she is only 4 months old just because I find clothes at great deals and can't pass them up.
3littlekittysma
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:44 PM
im nah saying that walmart clothes arent quality clothes...i buy them and enjoy them, however the clothing ive gotten in department stores where and wash way better than walmarts...there are a small percentage of times when the clothes are only costing an arm and a leg because they are trendy, but overall...penney's clothes are pretty high quality.

**~~jasmine~~**
firstXmomTX
by on Jul. 28, 2007 at 2:25 AM

OH MY GOSH I FOUND PEOPLE LIKE ME !! I LOVE SALES AND CLEAREANCES. i JUST CANT PASS ANY UP LOL I LIKE LOOKING FOR STUFF THAT IS TOTALLY CHEAP AND IS PRETTY.... I CAN DO THAT ALL DAY ... EXCEPT MY BABY GETS FUZZY AFTER A WHILE LOL THAT SUCKS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)