Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GET AUTOMATIC REBATES EVERYTIME YOU SHOP ONLINE!

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:24 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

Hi!  Here's how it works:  Sign up for a FREE (100% FREE) online shopping mall and everytime you want to buy something online link to the store you want to go to THROUGH your own mall.  Your purchases are tracked and you will receive rebates for every purchase. Every store offers a different percentage of the total amount spent but it ranges from 2.5%- 55%.

There are over 1000 stores on the mall and more are added weekly.  Some examples of stores participating are:  Macy's Circuit City, Netflix, Columbia House, Target, Sears, Eddie Bauer, BagBorrowSteal, Ralph Lauren, Kohls, Kmart, 1800flowers.com, Barnes & Noble, & Boscovs. 

Soon they will be adding grocery stores too so you can go purchase a 'grocery card' and then use it like cash at your favorite grocery store-- This is a great idea because you will get a rebate for the purchase of the card and you can still use coupons at the grocery store!  Another upcoming development is that they will be adding gas stations too!  An awesome way to save money! 

Ok-  If this sounds good to you go to www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/3608  and sign up for your FREE mall!  No gimmicks- no scams-- This is a legitimate company registered with the BBB.  If you just want to SAVE money sign up for the personal mall.  If you're interested in MAKING money sign up for the business mall.  If you have any questions they will probably be answered by watching the short intro video.  If you still have questions please feel free to contact me

Oh- they also have kicking sales!  I just got a bunch of  $25 restaurant gift certificates for just $3 each (Restaurant.com)!  -- That sale ended but there are more to come!  Happy Shopping!!!

Heidi G
My Power Mall
Making a Difference, Changing Lives
www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/3608

by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)