Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Sunday plans

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM
  • 8 Replies

Good morning healthy mamas!

What are your plans for today? I see from the weather channel there is a lot of severe weather going on.

We are having a thunderstorm watches and its pretty bad. No going outside today for us :( Well as a family, I went for a run before anyone got up. Time to do my dvd now. We have regular stuff to do like hang some blinds and just do a little laundry.

by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Not much here as DH is working.  We are just getting over the severe weather.  Can you say mud pies?

Kelly,Fall 2008 babies! CO-Group Owner

runner-mom
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 9:44 AM
We are going surfing!! I haven't been much in the last few years due to being pregnant or breastfeeding (tata's hurt too much to lay on the board, lol). Anyway, I fear the worst with this oil spill - some predictions say the oil could make it here to the carolinas by July :( so we need to get out there while we can!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyandalsmom
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I'm going for my walk, then we're doing some work outside in the yard today. We're supposed to get storms today here in PA too. Have a great day everyone!

FirstTimeMamma1
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I plan on just relaxing today.. doing some laundry.. and cleaning the house, mostly vacuuming but yeah there are suppose to be storms coming mid next week.  It is nice out today though so I kinda want to go to the pool. 

The oil is suppose to get to the carolinas by July? :( I haven't heard anything but that is not good at all.  i better make trips to the beach then because i live in nc. 

runner-mom
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Quoting FirstTimeMamma1:

I plan on just relaxing today.. doing some laundry.. and cleaning the house, mostly vacuuming but yeah there are suppose to be storms coming mid next week.  It is nice out today though so I kinda want to go to the pool. 

The oil is suppose to get to the carolinas by July? :( I haven't heard anything but that is not good at all.  i better make trips to the beach then because i live in nc. 

That's what some scientists are speculating. If it rounds florida and hits the gulf stream....it could make it's way all the way up to Canada :(

Where in NC are you? I live in Myrtle Beach

Run Like a MOM!!                 my blog                        join us at dailymile!

smurfy88
by Jessica on Jun. 6, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Its warm where I am today. So I am going to clean house this morning. Then when hubby gets off work we are going for a walk, probably to the park so Trinity can play. Then come home eat dinner, workout, watch movie and off to bed. Tomorrow we are going to clean up our backyard and get it looking nice so Trinity can play out there.

BornToRun84
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 12:14 PM

One of the many thunderstorms predicted just rolled through north east PA....... thankfully I was inside watching a movie with the family. Im going to throw dinner in the crock pot and relax now. All working out and chores are DONE!!!

Heather, I heard they are finding oil on our side of FL I didn't realize it was going to get to you so soon. How depressing. I hope you have a nice time surfing take pics!!!!!

runner-mom
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Quoting BornToRun84:

Heather, I heard they are finding oil on our side of FL I didn't realize it was going to get to you so soon. How depressing. I hope you have a nice time surfing take pics!!!!!

It is scary!

WE didn't get to go today, Rich had a rough night at work and needed to sleep in.  But my little sister offered to watch the boys this week so Rich and I can go alone and not have to take turns watching the kids on the shore. Yaay!  I will take lots of pics :)

Run Like a MOM!!                 my blog                        join us at dailymile!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)