Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

fitness routines

Posted by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 6 Replies

What is you weekly fitness routine?

Do you have one?

Do you want to have one?

If you dont have one what is your reason?

by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
smurfy88
by Jessica on Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Quoting BornToRun84:

What is you weekly fitness routine? I don't have one but I try to do my wii ea active 5 to 6 times a week, and we just started going for family walks 1-2 miles

Do you have one?nope

Do you want to have one? yes

If you dont have one what is your reason? I can't workout when I am home alone with my daughter, she just doesnt allow it and my husbands work schedule is crazy so sometimes he is just off work too late, by time we eat dinner its time to shower and get to bed because he gets up at 4 in the morning.

runner-mom
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 2:59 PM

I actually have a running coach who had a schedule worked out online for me week by week.  It costs roughly the same as a monthly gym membership , and has been soooooooooo worth it to me.  So my routine is whatever he tells me to do each day, LOL.  Running, swimming, biking, coreworkouts, etc.  I love it, it so much easier to workout when someone tells you what to do, it keeps you from getting bored!

Run Like a MOM!!                 my blog                        join us at dailymile!

BornToRun84
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Quoting runner-mom:

I actually have a running coach who had a schedule worked out online for me week by week.  It costs roughly the same as a monthly gym membership , and has been soooooooooo worth it to me.  So my routine is whatever he tells me to do each day, LOL.  Running, swimming, biking, coreworkouts, etc.  I love it, it so much easier to workout when someone tells you what to do, it keeps you from getting bored!

I KNOW!!! Thats why I went and found myself a vegan PT :D How are you feeling?

PosterOfAGirl
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 12:54 AM

I saw a trainer for a few days got some good ideas. I also use the Internets resources to find different exercises. I also follow part of the book "The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess" which has given me a LOT of exercises.

My weekly routine is 20 minutes weight lifting and 20 minute interval training on the treadmill three times a week. I've only done the 3 times a week a FEW times, haha. I also give myself weeks off, often. I go when my daughter is at preschool, but sometimes i have to do other stuff with that time.

I do want to be more diligent with it and I'm hoping my new found energy will help that. And getting my laundry pile GONE would help, too, ha!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 14, 2010 at 5:31 PM

BUMP!

EcoMom1
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 5:37 PM

Get-it-whenever-and-wherever-I-can is the new gym I belong to. Walking or biking to school. Standing and doing squats while working. Crunches, and a little pilates before bed. A routine? No such thing. Is it important to my health and wellness that I get my blood pumping every day one way or another? Absolutely!

Kimberly

a.k.a. Mom to Corbin, Aunti to Luke and Baz, and http://www.EcoMom.com and http://www.EcoMomAlliance.org Founder to my sisters in this sorority of motherhood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)