Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

weekend

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
  • 8 Replies

What is everyone's weekend looking like?

Hopefully some hiking here if we can avoid the rain until tonight :)

by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
runner-mom
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:21 AM

just hobbling around on my bum ankle still. booo! LOL. No really, I hope to get to the gym today to put in some miles on the elliptical since it doesn't seem to aggravate my ankle.  Then just a ton of never ending housework!

enjoy your hike! I wish we had trails (or mountains) here!

BornToRun84
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Quoting runner-mom:

just hobbling around on my bum ankle still. booo! LOL. No really, I hope to get to the gym today to put in some miles on the elliptical since it doesn't seem to aggravate my ankle.  Then just a ton of never ending housework!

Awww well I wish we had the warm weather and the ocean :D

runner-mom
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Quoting BornToRun84:

Quoting runner-mom:

Awww well I wish we had the warm weather and the ocean :D

I wish we had warm weather too!  Instead of warm it's already disgustingly hot.  In the 90's, with heat index's of over 100 and ridiculous humidity. Blech

Run Like a MOM!!                 my blog                        join us at dailymile!

smurfy88
by Jessica on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Not much, I gotta finish up my grocery shopping, but I twisted my ankle yesterday so I am staying off of it.

wendy46121
by on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Weeding the weed garden =X

CaitsMom408
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:30 PM

I'm in NY for a litle while.  Yesterday we went to sesame place and today we are just hanging outside.  We may go down to the park before dinner.  Right now Cait is in the backyard chasing my Mom's dogs, lol

olgabillman07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Yesterday hubby left for AT until the 26th at 4am. We had our open house from 1-3pm so I went with my SIL, BIL and their three kids to Galvin's gap. It was really nice. Joey and his cousins played in the sand and water and my SIL and I sat on the beach and soaked in some sun. Then, we had lunch and ice cream and headed back to their house for dinner. I came home and crashed I was sooo tired!!

This morning Joey and I went to church with SIL and her three kids. Came home ate lunch and took a nice nap. Now Joey and I are just relaxing. I've been lounging on the couch and Joey is playing with his toys and bike. We took a short walk, but it's WAY too hot for me right now.

Plus, I think I have an ear infection and another cold :-(

KTMOM
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM

We went to the farmer's mkt and Whole Foods yesterday (me and my son did, my husband works on Saturdays),  and then to see some friends.  Today we were LAZY until we left the house around 4:30 to go for dinner at some other friends and we stayed until about 9:30 and I am pooped.  It was a nice weekend though,  but it is sooooo hot and humid here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)