Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

I have EXTREMELY dry feet.  I have tried everything to get rid of it.....I even have one of those ped eggs and nothing seems to work.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  It's really embarrassing to wear flip flops in the summer.simple frown

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM
Replies (11-14):
RanaAurora
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM

I just keep the Bag Balm out from between my toesies. :)  I got some super cheap "pedicure" socks at Albertson's that I wear when I goo my feet up.

When I'm NOT being lazy, the Bag Balm every night along with some serious PedEgg-ing during the day and then my foot razor (yes, razor) gets my feet looking better.  If I'd keep it up, they'd look great.

victree
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I've had skin problems for years.  I recently found a line of products that for me works great.  My skin feels better and softer.  If you would be interested in learning more contact me at

http://BringingWellnessHome.com/Victree

strawberry385
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Thanks guys for all the suggestions.  Hopefull something will work, I'm going to try a few of the ideas.

jwhatley
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Melaleuca's Renew lotion has been clinically proven to be 7 times more effective than, doctor recommended, Eucerin! It does more in 24 hours, than Eucerin can do in 14 days! Eucerin is thick cream that is a pain in rear to apply. Renew is a thin lotion. Far more beneficial!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)