Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Being Natural From The Inside Out

Posted by   + Show Post

We also have been eating as natural as we can since I have had kids.

One is ADHD and carbs really trigger him, but we also purchase all our vitality, cleaning, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and sports~weight management products through a company that manufactures these everyday products naturally AND they deliver them to my door.

Since we eat more naturally and everything we use on or into our bodies is natural, we don't get sick, our energy level is higher and I definately save alot of time, by not having to go do all this shopping every week!

by on Sep. 8, 2010 at 10:21 PM
Replies (11-19):
dotsicle
by on Sep. 12, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I have been buying cleaning supplies at the dollar store, but I'm going to try the vinegar-water-essential oil mix. Might even be cheaper than $1, LOL!

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 13, 2010 at 3:44 AM

Thats awesome

GoGreen6210
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 8:32 PM

There are many of us shopping at the same store probably. We can always make our own but I like the science and research that goes behind ours and not having to mix anything.

Nathalie0123
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Thank you.

I totally agree with you, and from a business point of view I am being paid to clean and the products are paid for!

Love it!!!

Nathalie0123
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Thank you for your positive support.

octo4
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 10:56 PM

Does this shampoo mix help with dandruff? Do you need some sort of conditioner afterwards? I have very long fine hair, will it work with this?  I am interested!!!

ziff130
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 11:06 PM

If it's true dandruff then I'm not sure. My friend's a cosmetologist and she said that most ppl mistaken dry scalp for dandruff. If you have a dry scalp then you just mix some honey in with the baking soda and water. I have very thick, curly hair and need all the moisture I can get!! hehe! :)

Quoting octo4:

Does this shampoo mix help with dandruff? Do you need some sort of conditioner afterwards? I have very long fine hair, will it work with this?  I am interested!!!

inkedmomma84
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 3:59 AM

I also do the "no poo" w/baking soda and ACV for my hair. There's some really good information at this website, including suggestions for dandruff:

http://babyslime.livejournal.com/174054.html

Quoting ziff130:

If it's true dandruff then I'm not sure. My friend's a cosmetologist and she said that most ppl mistaken dry scalp for dandruff. If you have a dry scalp then you just mix some honey in with the baking soda and water. I have very thick, curly hair and need all the moisture I can get!! hehe! :)

Quoting octo4:

I Run Like a Mom!

FreeSpriT4eva
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 4:05 AM
Ok I have tried the poo mixture but we all suffer from Alepicia an it made it flare up more..ppl mistake alepecia for dandruff or dry scalp...

But does anybody have a good hair promenade recipe...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)