Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Today, Sept 14th

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM
  • 8 Replies

Gooooood Morning Healthy Mamas!

What are your healthy plans for the day?  cooking something healthy?  Planned a workout?

I just finished an easy 4 miler as the sun came up. It was sort of cool here, felt good !  The boys and I have a walking date at the park at 9.  We have this great playground that has a paved one mile loop around a big pond, so we all meet with the strollers, walk a few loops, then  go to the playground.  I'll take pictures!

I'm going to *try* and make something new and healthy for hte boys to try for dinner tonight. They are just as picky as I was when I was little (pretty sure my parents wished this upon me, haha).

How about you? What are your plans today?

Run Like a MOM!!                        my blog               Cafemom Healthy Moms

by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
DestMasters
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Morning, Mama!

Today I'm going to start working on holiday gifts, do some paperwork and then work this afternoon. I'll grab some time on the treadmill since it's still so blasted hot here. I'm trying to figure out dinner for the rest of the family and I'm coming up blank. I totally forgot to check the freezer this weekend so there's not a lot in there for them, meat-wise. I think, because I don't eat the stuff, it doesn't dawn on me to check it even though it's routine for me to make it for them. They might be doing YoYo tonight. (You're On Your Own)

Have a super day! 

4kidz916
by Healthiest Mom! on Sep. 14, 2010 at 8:31 AM

I'm working today and then I'll be at my daughter's volleyball game this evening so I won't be able to get in my daily walk.  :(   For dinner tonight we'll be eating something made with ground turkey because that's what I have in the fridge. 

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 14, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Goodmorning!

Today I am cleaning my house, me and my daughter will probably dance and sing while we do it and then I got school this evening.

runner-mom
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Quoting DestMasters:

. They might be doing YoYo tonight. (You're On Your Own)

haha I love that!!!

Run Like a MOM!!                        my blog               Cafemom Healthy Moms

ziff130
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM

I had day camp at my house today -- 8 kids -- and I made HFCS and refined sugar free snacks for them. I also started the day off with yoga. I figured chasing them around all morning would be cardio. hehe! I'm tired now and they are all 4 and under. :)

Not.So.Virginal
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 1:41 PM

I ate a Kashi TLC cereal bar, that's healthy, right?

More packing and cleaning today.

runner-mom
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Quoting Not.So.Virginal:

The dark chocolate cherry ones are my faaaaavorite!

Not.So.Virginal
by on Sep. 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM

this one is strawberry, the husband picked them out

Quoting runner-mom:

Quoting Not.So.Virginal:

The dark chocolate cherry ones are my faaaaavorite!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)