Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Where do you exercise?

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 7:24 AM
  • 2 Replies

I want to see pictures of where you exercise!! :) I exercise at 6am so the sun isn't up yet but here is an attempt at getting a shot (I had already returned home from my run so the sun was just starting to rise. :)

See... still dark but I really love running early in the mornings right now. It's staying darker longer so there are stars everywhere and it was in the 60s this morning... perfect!

Here is the corner of the yard that I go to when I return from the run for stretching/yoga and meditation.

I can't wait until I go to the mountains in NC in a few weeks. I bet I'll get some GREAT pics there. I'll have to run with my camera. :)

Thanks ladies for convincing me to just get up early to run.

by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DestMasters
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Pretty!

Well, I usually do quite a bit in my bedroom.  

One of my favorite places in the world to visit is about 2 1/2 hours from here; Flagler Beach. There's a place I stay that's on the beach and it's a beautiful place to walk, run, stretch, do yoga, etc. So while it's not where I exercise every day, I do exervice every day when I'm there:

~Destiny

Listen to your body. It will tell you all you need to know.
Healthy Moms Moderator - Come join us!
Kids' Health Center Moderator - Your kids will thank you!

ziff130
by on Sep. 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM

I LOVE exercising on the beach too!! :)

Quoting DestMasters:

Pretty!

Well, I usually do quite a bit in my bedroom.  

One of my favorite places in the world to visit is about 2 1/2 hours from here; Flagler Beach. There's a place I stay that's on the beach and it's a beautiful place to walk, run, stretch, do yoga, etc. So while it's not where I exercise every day, I do exervice every day when I'm there:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN