Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

AMAZING NEWS

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am on the deans honor list and have been doing so well I have been offered to study overseas in either Rome, Italy, or Spain and Morocco, or Shanghia, China, and Tokyo and also join the Alpha Gamma Sigma, its the california state community college honor society!!!!!!!

OMG i have never had something like this happen to me I am so excited!!!!

by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
runner-mom
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 2:45 PM

WOW that's amazing!!! CONGRATS!  All I ever get for deans list is a certificate I hang on my fridge, LMAO!

So are you going to go? Can you take the family? What an awesome opportunity!!

Not.So.Virginal
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 2:47 PM

do you get to choose where you go? If so, I would pick some place in europe, not asia... but that's just me

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM

i do get to choose, but if I do go i would have to go to spain and morocco because its a 3 week program and my hubby only has 3 weeks vacation

Quoting Not.So.Virginal:

do you get to choose where you go? If so, I would pick some place in europe, not asia... but that's just me

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I don't know if I am going to go, my hubby wants me to, it would be for 3 weeks in the summer of 2011. I dont think I could take my family, but I am not sure

Quoting runner-mom:

WOW that's amazing!!! CONGRATS!  All I ever get for deans list is a certificate I hang on my fridge, LMAO!

runner-mom
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Oh 3 weeks away isnt' bad! I was thinking like a whole semester.  Heck I love my boys to death but I'd take 3 weeks away for that opportunity1!!

Quoting smurfy88:

I don't know if I am going to go, my hubby wants me to, it would be for 3 weeks in the summer of 2011. I dont think I could take my family, but I am not sure

Quoting runner-mom:

Run Like a MOM!!                        my blog               Cafemom Healthy Moms

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 23, 2010 at 3:43 PM

they have 3 different options, one is 3 weeks, one is 4 weeks, and one is 4 months. Its gonna be like 6000 dollars just to go for 3 weeks!

ziff130
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Woo-hoo!!!!

DestMasters
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Congrats Smurfy! What are you studying?

smurfy88
by Jessica on Sep. 23, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I am going for computer business office technology

natural.mama
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Good for you! When I was in school I was going to do a semester abroad and my hubby could've went- it would have cost the same as my semester minus the tuition (airfare, room& board, local transportation). I was due to go to Germany/France- right before I commited to it I found out I was expecting with my dd #2 and cancelled our trip. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)