Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

New to group & saying Hello!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 5:03 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hello Mamas!!

My name is Tina and I am 23 years old. i am married & our son just turned 1 year old & I just returned to work part time.

I have struggled with weight my whole life, but since having my son I've been inspired to eat healthier and exercise more, and just try to live a healthier lifestyle so I can be a good role model for him. I have lost 65lbs. since he was born and  now weigh 200lbs. The 200lb. mark has been taunting me for some time now... in 2007 I weighed the most at 283 pounds, and I can't WAIT to get to my 100lb. mark of 183 pounds!
I've been making healthy lifestyle changes & taking the weight off slowly which so far is working great, but i feel like I've hit a plateau, and am struggling with balancing my time & coming up with healthy meal ideas.

I'm hoping that joining this group will make me more accountable to my weight loss, and I look forward to making some new friends & swapping exercise ideas & healthy recipes!! simple smile

by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Sep. 23, 2010 at 7:04 PM

Welcome to the group!  Congratulations on your success to date!!  Jump right in!

Kelly, Fall 2008 babies! CO-Group Owner

Cafemom Healthy Moms  Moderator

30 Something Moms   Moderator

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)