I just realized that this is the LAST day of September! Where did this month GO?!?! Seriously!
Alright, so I always like to make goals for myself at the beginning of each month. Little things to try and make habits in my life. In September I vowed to focus more on housework (I really suck at it) since I'm now basically a SAHM until January. My house isn't spotless, but I've done pretty well!
1) Drink at least 2 or 3 of my 1 liter SIGG bottle of water a day. (I'm really bad at hydrating!)
2) try to COOK more family meals (and by cooking, I don't mean just throw together some chicken fingers or peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. REAL meals!)
3) get in my 100 miles running, and *hopefully* set a PR (personal record) at the half marathon I'm running on the 24th.
4) Get a good weight training schedule down. Even if it's pushups and arm workouts here at home. I have no problem getting my cardio in but I struggle making myself do resistance work.
5) if I do all of that, I deserve to eat as much halloween candy as I want at the end of the month, haha!!
How about you? What are your healthy goals for the coming month?