Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

board games

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

what are you and your familys favorite board games to play together?

what do you like to do for family time?

by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:18 PM

We don't really play board games yet.  He's too young.  Almost though!

Heidi428
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Our daughters are 3 and 5 and we like to play Old Maid, Crazy 8s, Chutes and Ladders, Hi Ho Cherrio, and Candyland. 

DestMasters
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:16 PM

We love playing Wildcraft! It's a cooperative game where everyone helps each other and teaches all about herbs, wild flowers and their properties. I love the game and the kids like it, from youngest to oldest (my husband! LOL). 

We also enjoy Uno or Uno Spin.

ziff130
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 4:27 PM

My kids are 2 and 4. We play Go Fish, Operation, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Rompin' Rhinos, Elefun... um... that's all I can think of. My kids love to play tag and build tents in the living room. We like to build a fire and read books or sometimes just curl up in the corner with (or without) cocoa and read. We all dress up as "knights" and fiht off bad guys. Um.... we just do lots of stuff. ;)

smurfy88
by Jessica on Nov. 17, 2010 at 4:43 PM

My daughter is 3 and she loves candy land and hungary hungary hippo, we bought her penguin fishing for christmas and just got old maid yesterday

gregsgrl04
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 4:49 PM
My DD 4 loves Guess Who and Disney Bingo. She also LOVES Curious George goes to the Beach... It's a search and find game
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hobbit1123
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 8:53 AM

we love whoosit by cranium...and we have a few more cranium games that we love...we love to play mario party on the Wii it's like a board but its a video game, lol......we also love monopoly and operation

nannarose1257
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 9:56 AM

MONOPILY

batjmom
by Sarah on Nov. 18, 2010 at 10:04 AM

uno

smurfy88
by Jessica on Nov. 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

mario party is very fun!

Quoting hobbit1123:

we love whoosit by cranium...and we have a few more cranium games that we love...we love to play mario party on the Wii it's like a board but its a video game, lol......we also love monopoly and operation

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN