Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is Your experience with Alkaline Water?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:01 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have been having problems with arthritis in my knees and now a Sciatica flare-up! My California friend has been prodding me for YEARS to get an alkaline water machine. Her sister has one. She swears by it! Well I didn't get the machine but I got the Alkaline sticks which are good to carry around and use at work etc. 

i am willing to experiment this one time. I read some good stuff on the internet about the alkalinity of foods and water etc etc. Has anyone had any positive experiences with it?  Most people I know rave about it?  I know Ihave to do something to get healthy!  I should have my stick in about a week or so, lets see what happens.

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
moderndayhippy
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 3:57 PM

We have the machine (called a Kangen water machine) and LOVE it! Ours makes 7 different types of water. 3 kinds of Kangen water (for drinking) a neutral ph clean drinking water (not oxygenated, but is filtered - great for things like taking medications), the 2.5 is great for killing bacteria, the 11.5 is awesome for removing oil/grease stains out of clothing, for taking when you have a migrane, for using on burns, and so many other things, and the 5.5 is called beauty water, and is wonderful for the skin and other uses like boiling pasta.

I was losing weight when I started using the water too, and then got pregnant, so the weightloss stopped. But I can't believe how much more hydrated I feel with it, how much better all of our skin looks, how easy grease comes out of our clothes, and just so many other health benefits that we receive from our machine. I truly can't imagine living without it now. If you purchase a Kangen water machine, it should last you close to 20 years. They come with a warranty and the service people are extremely nice to work with. I know we purchased ours through a payment plan, and that is an option for anyone with good credit. They also have other payment options available through Enagic (the company we purchased our machine from).

Here is a link to the Enagic web site for you. I hope you decide to get a machine because I know you will benefit greatly from it, just as we have! http://www.enagic.com/?ls=1#ls=1

I also have detailed info about the product from when we got ours. I would be happy to send it to you or fax it to you.  :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rkoloms
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM

You should definitely explore an anti-inflammatory diet. It helped my spouse a tremendous amount

GailTravel
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Quoting moderndayhippy:

We have the machine (called a Kangen water machine) and LOVE it! Ours makes 7 different types of water. 3 kinds of Kangen water (for drinking) a neutral ph clean drinking water (not oxygenated, but is filtered - great for things like taking medications), the 2.5 is great for killing bacteria, the 11.5 is awesome for removing oil/grease stains out of clothing, for taking when you have a migrane, for using on burns, and so many other things, and the 5.5 is called beauty water, and is wonderful for the skin and other uses like boiling pasta.

I was losing weight when I started using the water too, and then got pregnant, so the weightloss stopped. But I can't believe how much more hydrated I feel with it, how much better all of our skin looks, how easy grease comes out of our clothes, and just so many other health benefits that we receive from our machine. I truly can't imagine living without it now. If you purchase a Kangen water machine, it should last you close to 20 years. They come with a warranty and the service people are extremely nice to work with. I know we purchased ours through a payment plan, and that is an option for anyone with good credit. They also have other payment options available through Enagic (the company we purchased our machine from).

Here is a link to the Enagic web site for you. I hope you decide to get a machine because I know you will benefit greatly from it, just as we have! http://www.enagic.com/?ls=1#ls=1

I also have detailed info about the product from when we got ours. I would be happy to send it to you or fax it to you.  :-)

Hi!  I'm ordering my Alkaline sticks from phPerfect.  I can't do the machine right now because of the set-up in the kitchen... its just too much just now. 

I have another friend who told me her mother's diabetic wound on her toe was healed only after drinking the alkaline water. That is pretty encouraging. Thanks for the additional information.

GailTravel
by on Nov. 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Quoting rkoloms:

You should definitely explore an anti-inflammatory diet. It helped my spouse a tremendous amount

This must be some kind of confirmation because someone else told me about it.  I have to research it on the internet. My son was recently diagnosed with Colitis which is pretty unusual for African Americans. My co worker said he needs to be on an Anti-inflammatory diet. Thanks.

GailTravel
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 10:42 PM

My  water  stick  came   today. I will tell everyone how it  works for  me.     Here goes!!!

GailTravel
by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Quoting rkoloms:

From the Mayo clinic: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/alkaline-water/AN01800

From Dr. Andrew Weil:  http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA98873/Does-Alkaline-Water-Promote-Health.html

thanks  I  will  take  a  look at  these  websites.

ZamZuu Shopping- 700 stores  - Get your FREE online Mall 
www.GailsDreamVacations.com - Point.....Click......and....Pack

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)