Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Healthy or not...what is your favorite...

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM
  • 20 Replies

Thanksgiving food?

Mine is cranberry sauce....but not the homemade stuff. I'm talking striaght out of the can, still shaped like the can cranberry sauce, LMAO !! It's soooooo good, and I only get it for Thanksgiving!

Run Like a MOM!!                        my blog               Cafemom Healthy Moms

by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyandalsmom
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:36 AM

LOL, your post cracked me up!! Love the can shaped cranberry sauce too! My favorite is the stuffing. Yum!

LovesFredric
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Cheesey gooey hashbrown casserole!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DestMasters
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Hm, not sure. When I ate meat, it used to be leftover turkey and dead bread (white bread) with mayo. Now I'm not sure.

I always giggle if we do cannced cranberry stuff because it keeps the shape of the can. I'm afraid to know what it looks like going IN to the can.

inkedmomma84
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM

Amen to that!! I also love the sweet potato casserole with the marshmallows on top. YUMMY!! 

Quoting LovesFredric:

Cheesey gooey hashbrown casserole!!

I Run Like a Mom!

mom40w5
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Everything my family makes. We throw done, because people are only allowed tocook what hteir good at. No surprises. !!!!

MaggotMom
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 8:18 PM

LOve it love it love it love it. I eat it straight from the can.

AmyG1976
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 8:21 PM

I have buy that stuff in a can for my dh I never even tried it before him not bad I guess we put it on rolls on Thanksgiving and Christmas and still make real cranberries too. my fave thing is idk sweet potato cassarole or idk not big into thanksgiving food I just eat it... Unless were gonna talk desserts then MY homemade pumpkin or dh's homemade sweetpotato pie

Not.So.Virginal
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Matt loves it, yuck (the cranberry sauce)

I do love the stuffing.... and the pie

SexyAngelBaby
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 8:23 PM
Homemade mashed potatos and pumpkin pie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
runner-mom
by on Nov. 21, 2010 at 8:28 PM
Its probably like cranberry flavored jello....heavy on the gel, LOL. I bet its straight liquid when it goes in! Now I'm curious if there is a "how things are made" episode on cranberry sauce.....*off to google....*

Quoting DestMasters:

Hm, not sure. When I ate meat, it used to be leftover turkey and dead bread (white bread) with mayo. Now I'm not sure.

I always giggle if we do cannced cranberry stuff because it keeps the shape of the can. I'm afraid to know what it looks like going IN to the can.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN