Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms group! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
Briemommy
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM
Hi, I am Brie, mom of little baby of 4 months, married to my soulmate we live on Louisiana.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 14, 2011 at 3:24 PM

welcome

Welcome everyone, it's great to see so many faces!

racheljoy78
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Hi, I'm Rachel and a mother of three kids, 12, 6, and 5.  I'm new to the healthy lifestlye but so far loving it. My 12 year old was diagnosed with ADHD this past fall, put him on medicine for about 4 months and couldn't stand the thought of what I was putting in him so I took him off and switched his diet and it worked!!

rkoloms
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:07 AM
Hi Rachel and welcome! Are you also supplementing? My daughter's focus has really been helped with fish oil/hemp oil and magnesium. Are you doing any behavioral therapy?

Quoting racheljoy78:

Hi, I'm Rachel and a mother of three kids, 12, 6, and 5.  I'm new to the healthy lifestlye but so far loving it. My 12 year old was diagnosed with ADHD this past fall, put him on medicine for about 4 months and couldn't stand the thought of what I was putting in him so I took him off and switched his diet and it worked!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkoloms
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:08 AM
Hi Brie and welcome!

Quoting Briemommy:

Hi, I am Brie, mom of little baby of 4 months, married to my soulmate we live on Louisiana.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkoloms
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:09 AM
Hi Beth and welcome! I t great to see another over-40 mom in this group

Quoting jackbe:

Hi I'm Beth I'm 45 and have two boys Ive been married for 18 yrs! Looking forward to exchanging ideas. My boys are 13 and 9

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkoloms
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:12 AM
Hi Christian and welcome! What is your biggest challenge with your spouse?

Quoting chrissysnow22:

Hi I'm Christian. I'm 24 married to Franklin and mommy to Christopher 11months.

I am trying to get my family on board with a healthier lifestyle it had been like pulling teeth but my husband is finally coming around :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkoloms
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:13 AM
Hi Barbara and welcome!

What types of tips are you looking for?

Quoting JustB290:

Hi Everybody!  My name is Barbara, I have a 12 y/o son and looking forward to some great tips.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rkoloms
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:17 AM
Hi Tuffy and welcome. It sounds like you will have much to contribute to our group!

Quoting tuffymama:

Hi, I'm fairly new to CafeMom and still findingout about groups. I found you ladies in the emaildigest today. I poked around and I like what I see, so here I am!

I live in Florida with my DP, I have a toddler DS who I've recently started HSing and a teenaged DS I just finished HSing. I am a SAHM, I make everything from scratch, I feed my kids an all-organic diet, and we have seriously downsized our lifestyle in the last three years as we prepare to move away from here.

I look forward to getting to know everyone! Anyone else in North Florida?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aida1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM

Thank You ! im looking forward to learning more with Healthy Moms group!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)