Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms group! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Replies (51-60):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 3, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Welcome Donna! wave

Quoting Wylewsmom:

Hi...I'm Donna, military wife married for 16yrs. Blessed mom of an 8yr boy who keeps me busy. I live in Washington state. Looking forward to meeting new people:)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 3, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Mom of 5?  Boy, good thing your easy going.  lol

Quoting DestineyBGP:

I'm Destiney mom of 5 :D  I'm pretty easy going and down to earth

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 3, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Welcome Rhiannon!  The names you've picked for your kids are wonderful, I love them!

Quoting MomToAnArmyOf3:

Hey guys! My name is Rhiannon, I'm 29, married to Steven for 10 years and we have 4 children together. Arcadia is 10, Eireland is 7, Tristan is 3 and Phoenix will be 2 in 13 days. Those little guys are my motivation for living a healthy lifestyle. :)

I absolutely love this group. The women here are so knowledgeable and friendly, I really couldn't imagine a more fantastic group to be involved in here on cafe mom.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 3, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Welcome Julia!  I hope you enjoy yourself here in the Moms' Health group.

Quoting JuliaW:

Hi I'm Julia. New to the group but not CafeMom. I'm 43 with 3 kids and I live in California.

JuliaW
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Thanks!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Julia!  I hope you enjoy yourself here in the Moms' Health group.

Quoting JuliaW:

Hi I'm Julia. New to the group but not CafeMom. I'm 43 with 3 kids and I live in California.

JuliaW
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Thanks!

Quoting MomToAnArmyOf3:

Hey Julia,

Welcome to Moms' Health. I see you are already jumping in and posting away! :) Hooray. You will absolutely love it here, and we are so happy to have you.

Quoting JuliaW:

Christmaslver68
by on Sep. 5, 2011 at 10:10 AM

I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys a 9 year old(with an attitude to boot) and a 4 year old.  I enjoy cooking, baking, horseback riding, swimming, fishing, reading my bible, reading with my boys, watching sunsets and sunrises, going for nature walks, cross-stitching, gardening, spending time with family and making new friends.  My birthday is October 31st and I have been type 2 diabetic since 1998. 

• I am a caring, generous, loving person that tries to help every one in any way I can.  My favorite color is yellow.  My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall and my favorite holidays are Christmas, Halloween, Mothers Day, Easter, Labor Day, St Patricks Day and Independence Day.  I was born on October 31st.  I am the youngest of six children although I haven't seen my siblings in over 2 years.  I have been married since 1998.  I currently live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. 

If there is anything more you'd like to know feel free to ask.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Sep. 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Welcome!  It's great to meet you!

shake hand 

Quoting Christmaslver68:

I am a stay at home mom of 2 boys a 9 year old(with an attitude to boot) and a 4 year old.  I enjoy cooking, baking, horseback riding, swimming, fishing, reading my bible, reading with my boys, watching sunsets and sunrises, going for nature walks, cross-stitching, gardening, spending time with family and making new friends.  My birthday is October 31st and I have been type 2 diabetic since 1998. 

• I am a caring, generous, loving person that tries to help every one in any way I can.  My favorite color is yellow.  My favorite seasons are Spring and Fall and my favorite holidays are Christmas, Halloween, Mothers Day, Easter, Labor Day, St Patricks Day and Independence Day.  I was born on October 31st.  I am the youngest of six children although I haven't seen my siblings in over 2 years.  I have been married since 1998.  I currently live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. 

If there is anything more you'd like to know feel free to ask.

kim.c.byrne
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 8:33 AM
Hi my name is Kim and I am Scottish and live in London. I have 4 children aged 22,17,14,2 and a granddaughter age 2. I have been married for 24 years and I joined cafemom yesterday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taraf1103
by on Sep. 7, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Hello! My name is Tara. I'm 34yo and married to a wonderful man named Richard for 8years now. We have a handsome 3yo little boy named Coulton and we are from Ohio. :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)