Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms group! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Replies (631-640):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Quoting LocalMomof3:

Hi, my name is Linda, wife and mom to 3 kids. Live in WA state and trying to live as healthy as we can!

Hi Linda, welcome to the group!

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Quoting jenna169:

I'm a mommy to one four yr old and hoping to foster to adopt another.  I live in Central CA.  I am originally from a land of casseroles and my beloved Italian beefs but have been trying to adopt a healthier mindset in the past yr.

Welcome to the group

pbnfish.sndwch
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Hi! I am married NE have a 2 year old daughter.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:46 AM

welcome

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

Welcome to the group!

RunninMa
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Hey there! I'm new, obviously :) I'm so glad to have found this forum. As my name suggests, I am a mama who loves to run. I do marathons and ultramarathons and always take my 5 month old daughter running with me in the jogging stroller, along with our 2 weimaraners. I have been a vegetarian for a decade and don't plan to ever change that.  I am 28, been married 4 years (my husband is a chef and runner), we just bought a house, and I work from home so I can be here with my daughter. I am very happy! :)

mp3mom
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Welcome. Congrats on your new house. My husband was an Executive Chef for years; he's now a Culinary Instructor for a Tech HS. He loves it. We've got three kids~ 17, 15, & 11... they all love to cook, and know how, lol. Glad you've joined us :)

Quoting RunninMa:

Hey there! I'm new, obviously :) I'm so glad to have found this forum. As my name suggests, I am a mama who loves to run. I do marathons and ultramarathons and always take my 5 month old daughter running with me in the jogging stroller, along with our 2 weimaraners. I have been a vegetarian for a decade and don't plan to ever change that.  I am 28, been married 4 years (my husband is a chef and runner), we just bought a house, and I work from home so I can be here with my daughter. I am very happy! :)

pbnfish.sndwch
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Krysden:

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

Welcome to the group!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
linaS.83
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hey all moms my name is Lina Sartawi I am a new member I have a 4 years old boy and I am 15 weeks pregnant with my second child.

Meesh5418
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:47 PM

sdfasdfasd

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN