Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Welcome to the Healthy Moms group! Please introduce yourself!

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

by on Aug. 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Replies (671-680):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Welcome to Healthy Moms, Carly!

Quoting cairy:

hey ladies! I'm Carly, I have 2 girls, 2 and 7. hoping to make some great friends on here :)

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Hi there Rebecca, welcome to the group!

Quoting rebecca80331:

HEllo Rebecca HEre! I am a mom of 2 and love being healthy and using non chemical products! woud love to meet other moms!

midgies_attic
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Hi. I'm Michelle. 40 with 2 kids. Son 18. Daughter 9. I've just joined cafe mom and not sure that I'm in the right group here as I'm not exactly healthy lol. I have fibromyalgia and having bad pain flares today. Feeling bit lonely and sorry for myself. Usually try and stay upbeat though. I love crafting and cats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaLove30913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

mp3mom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Welcome to CM, Michelle! Yes, right group...There are members who are fit as a fettle, and those (like myself) who have problems and are trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to jump right in!

Quoting midgies_attic:

Hi. I'm Michelle. 40 with 2 kids. Son 18. Daughter 9. I've just joined cafe mom and not sure that I'm in the right group here as I'm not exactly healthy lol. I have fibromyalgia and having bad pain flares today. Feeling bit lonely and sorry for myself. Usually try and stay upbeat though. I love crafting and cats.

mp3mom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Welcome, Pumpkin! That's funny... for a while, my hubby called me Pumpkin...sometimes, Pumpkin-HEAD if I'd bothered him with something silly...Lol! I'll have to remind him... anyway, welcome, again!

Quoting MommaLove30913:

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Hi Michelle, welcome to the Healthy Moms group.  :)  I'm sorry you've been having bad flares lately.  :(

Quoting midgies_attic:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 4, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Welcome Pumpkin!

Quoting MommaLove30913:

Wit-Pit
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Hi, I am Witney, I will be 30 in 22 days, have been married for 10 years, to my best friend and we have two kids, our girl is 10 our son is 7-almost 8.  I am looking forward to meeting and chatting with other moms on weight loss and eating/cooking healthy meals.

JacksAngel
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Hi everyone:)  I am glad to be on this forum, and hope grandmothers are included here:)  I was a single mom and raised 4 children by myself.  I am now blessed with 6 grandchildren ranging in age from 21 to 14 months, 5 boys and 1 girl!!  I learn a lot by coming on here and I am always interested in anything healthy, or learning something new.  I do have a question though.  My 14-month-old granddaughter is a very, very picky eater, and my daughter and I have tried just about everything to entice her to eat.  She is gaining weight just fine and meets all the growth parameters, so I am not that concerned, but I never experienced this with any of my children or the other grandchildren.  If any of you have gone through this, please tell me what you have done to help this situation.  Thanks so much!!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN