Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Dieting for ttc purposes...

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:54 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm currently ttc baby 4. We've been trying since July 2010 (2 losses and a 3 month break.) I'm thinking if I changed my diet it might help things. I'm a big soda and pasta person, and I know that's a no no. So far, I have just cut out caffeine. I'm only drinking tea and water. Does anyone have any suggestions on healthy things to eat?

I'm also in this group to loose a few pounds as well. Look forward to everyone's replies. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
reneawesley
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Welcome! Lean proteins, fruits, veggies, whole grains. Stay away from prepackaged, processed foods. Good luck ttc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 28, 2012 at 5:59 AM

I agree with Renea...good clean diet, track your food, and get some exercise mama!

BabyDust77
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Thanks, ladies :)
xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Tea is extremely caffinated.

Drink lots of water and what the other ladies said
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Ooops. Had a blonde moment there. Thanks. I was thinking organic tea or something. I've seen stuff about this product fertilitea and thought I might give it a try.

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Caffine is not a horrible thing. A cup a day is ok

Quoting BabyDust77:

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Ooops. Had a blonde moment there. Thanks. I was thinking organic tea or something. I've seen stuff about this product fertilitea and thought I might give it a try.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommylove818
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:43 PM

GL girly I am ttc my second and also trying to get healthy we are going on 3 months and no luck yet :)

BabyDust77
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mommylove818:

GL girly I am ttc my second and also trying to get healthy we are going on 3 months and no luck yet :)

Hope we are both successful in our goals and we see those two beautiful pink lines very soon. Lots of luck and babydust ;)

CrazedMomof2
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

You know, the month I became pregnant with #3 after trying for 6 months I was on a whole foods diet. I felt amazing and lost about 9lbs that month.............

BabyDust77
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

You know, the month I became pregnant with #3 after trying for 6 months I was on a whole foods diet. I felt amazing and lost about 9lbs that month.............

Thanks for sharing. We have a whole foods store in Houston. I think I'm gonna try that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)