Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What's going on this weekend ladies?  Share with us!

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:55 AM
Replies (11-20):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Busy weekend mama!

Quoting mp3mom:

Erin's got her 3rd Regatta, Kelly & 2 of her friends are going with Michael to "Dr Seuss Night" at the library tonight, Ryan and his friends will cook up something to do, I honestly forget the rest, and I know there's more, lol, besides the laundry...

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting potchynok:

Softball practice tonight for DD, tomorrow we have MIL's college graduation and a cook out afterwards, Sunday I'm having a Scentsy party.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Not much going on for us...probably taking the dogs on a hike but that's about it:)

momof3_dll
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Have an Autism conference tomorrow.  Was going to start my garden but looks like it'll be rainy.  Sunday probably taking the boys bowling.

freshmom88
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Saturday we are serving at church in the morning w/some volunteer work, then going to a friend's sons bday party in the afternoon.
Sunday is church and HOPEFULLY some gardening if it doesn't rain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Have fun mama!  My son is Autistic:)

Quoting momof3_dll:

Have an Autism conference tomorrow.  Was going to start my garden but looks like it'll be rainy.  Sunday probably taking the boys bowling.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Sounds great!  Enjoy your weekend!

Quoting freshmom88:

Saturday we are serving at church in the morning w/some volunteer work, then going to a friend's sons bday party in the afternoon.
Sunday is church and HOPEFULLY some gardening if it doesn't rain.

balagan_imma
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

My older 2 are in the mountains for the weekend with their school. It's just the youngest (7), DH and I. And the little one is staying with my mom on Sunday. DH and I are going to the Rocky Mountain Jewish Food Summit all day on Sunday. I've been helping to plan this since August. I'm very excited.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

RESTING!   I'm a little under the weather.

reneawesley
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:34 AM
It's packed.Saturday birthday party at our house at noon. Ballpark for baseball pictures at 230, game after that, then date night. Sunday trip to the zoo and birthday party in the afternoon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN