Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Let's Play... The SweetPea Game! Win a $25 Gift Card!!

Posted by   + Show Post

In honor of Mental Health Month, let's play...

The SweetPea Game!

Use SweetPeas to describe how you're feeling or to tell a story!

happy               sticking out tongue           hugs

One member who replied to this post by May 31st at 11pm will be chosen at random to win a $25 Walmart, Target or Amazon.com Gift Card!

Giveaway rules:

• The Healthy Moms giveaway starts 5/2/12 at 1pm (ET) and ends 5/31/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 6/7/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Replies (21-30):
kaysea2012
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:38 PM

A day in my life :D

good morningarguinghugsapronwashing dishesmirrorfamily carshoppingplant a treebarbecuingboy on a swingsleepsweepingteafeeding babytoddler tantrumangryin lovegood night

mommyoftwins369
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM

toddler boyMytoddler girl day woke upwith a headache. coffee, shower. twins wake up, breakfast, school time, tv time, outside time, they got into the mud, mowed the lawn, clean them up, lunch, Had a man come over to fix dryer.  Etc......out of beddrinkingeatingteachergoing crazywelcome spring.gifice skatingbutterfly on headmowing the lawntsk tskdrowning in laundrycredit cardeatingplant a treeturning into globeclappingshhjugglingcan of wormsbarbecuingwashing dishesboy on a swinggirl on a swingdrowning in laundryreadingprayingsleepgood night

mp3mom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Another day...

out of bedsleepblank staregoing crazydrinkingdrinkinggoing crazydrinkinglistening to tunesdrinkinggoing crazydrinkingtypingdrinkinggoing crazydrivingfamily cargoing crazyaprondrivingfamily cargoing crazydrinkingkissing dadgoing crazyblowing kissesdo not disturbgrey ribbon

carolina_gal
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:59 PM

mowing the lawn

KristinaRuhl618
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I feel very relieved that it is Friday. It has been a LONG week. Been in and out of the hospital all week with my bestie as she had a very long and trying labor. I had to take care of her two dogs and one is a spastic puppy. My 2 year old is fighting me on EVERYTHING. So, tonight is going to be a relaxing night of friends and family sitting by the fire and sharing a bottle of wine. jugglinghappymargarita timebarbecuingbutterfly on headits a girltoddler tantrumhave a nice weekend

aidensmomma508
by on May. 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

sleepI could use a nap 

But I'm not getting onecoffee

my son is home from school today busy mom

We watched TV and went outside briefly it's raining it will be good for the flowers at least!  welcome spring.gif

gypsy_rose
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM

surrenderdo not disturb

TinaPamplin
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM

out of bedkissingbouncing momkissingdrowning in laundrytypingmakeupprayingeatingshoppingbutterfly on headtoddler girlgood night

boogan1112
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:03 PM

It has been a particularly rough day that went somewhat like this...

sleepwashing dishesdrowning in laundrytoddler tantrumfrustratedcrying

xaviersmamacita
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I am feeling mixed emotions shruggingI work night shift and it was a bad night frustrated and me and my childrens father bee seperated for 2 weeks and he said he wanted to work it out but i dont see him trying and the bad thing is were still living together so its just overwhelming and keeps me depressed crying I want nothing more than to keep our family together but Hes sending all kinds of mixed signals and I cant really understand whats going on in his head I wish he would be more clear so if he dont wanna be with me then we should not be living together it only makes it harder on me punchingI think hes just wanting to play his games then come back when hes done its time to grow up we have 3 kids eye rollingbut other than that im just so tired but enjoying my time with my kids TGIF happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)