Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

What Does Your Family Snack On

Posted by   + Show Post
My family is big on crunchy veggies. Right now in the fridge are red, yellow, green and orange pepper slices (pepper fries as my oldest has been calling them since age two). There are apples in the fruit bowl and grapes in the fridge. They also eat a lot of cheese sticks and yogurt. With summer comming I'm looking for more snacks to have on hand. Things that they can grab easily with little to no prep. We also do a lot of baby carrots and melon. Celery isn't a big hit here, nor are bananas or citrus fruits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Replies (11-15):
squeekers
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:24 PM

my DH nibbles on carrots, DD snacks on sugar free chewing gum, I snack on denture safe chewing gum, and our guinea pig snacks on kale, carrots, green peppers, romaine lettuce and apples.

mp3mom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Veggies, fruit, granola, trail mix, yogurt, crackers, dried veg snacks (Trader Joe's).

reneawesley
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Cheese, yogurt, nuts, my youngest loves fruit and veggies, oldest does not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GypsyRayne
by New Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:41 PM

My kids are older now, but when my sister's kids come to visit, they ask for cheese and crackers, so I have to make sure I have it on hand. They oldest likes pepper jack, the next one likes colby jack and the youngest likes them both, lol.

Pickles was and sill is a favorite snack of my ds, he's 19, lol and he will eat the whole jar. Then when I go look for pickles, they are gone.

Saltine crackers was a favorite of my dd, still is.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM

grapes, cucumber slices,  apples, bananas, mulberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, oranges

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN