Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Was not ready, but WTH?!

Impromptu bike ride in FREAKING hot weather and wrong attire. LOL. Went to hubs work with truck to fix my sons bike with the shop tools. While I was there hubs says to ride my bike home because he needs the truck to do a pick up....ok, no problem.

Semi big problem. Im in flip flops, black slacks, and a dark grey t-shirt. I went less than a mile when I stopped to roll my pant legs above my knees and roll up the sleeves on my shirt over my shoulders. Its about 3.2 miles, not far at all but now that Im home...Im soaked in sweat!  Its always a good time to get in a workout right?

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Replies (11-17):
DixieL
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM

That is a good workout alright

hopealways4019
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM
That was an adventure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lonewolf19781
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:18 PM

lol

sunflowers12
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Yep know matter how you get one:)
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:03 PM

sounds like you made the best of it. (=

LindaClement
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I was just soaked --it wasn't windy or cold. I think I was wetter when I got home than when I got out of the pool!

Quoting militarygirl83:

LOL.  Sometimes it happens, just enjoy the moment right?  I did enjoy the ride, just wasnt prepared. Oh well. :)

Quoting LindaClement:

Awesome!

Sounds a bit like my last night: a planned personal trainer session (friend of a friend getting certified, needed victims) followed by a planned swim. All good. Deeply enjoyable, in fact. Came out of the rec centre, all ready to walk home in my yoga pants and t-shirt (didn't even think of taking a change of clothes)...

umbrella

Yup.

cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:05 PM

That is good workout.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN