Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

MUST Loose 20lbs... Who is with me?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 37 Replies

So my weight has gradually increased over the last 10 years. I am 28, and have a small frame (5'4)  with medium bone size, and extremely high muscle density (like a gymnast).  Currently I weigh 140!!! 140, I have NEVER in my life weighed this much. Its even embarrassing to admit it.

I really would like to find some friends on here that want to tone/trim down. I would like to have someone to hold me accountable for my food intake and exercise habits.

Does this sound like you? Wanna join me?

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrazedMomof2
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM

I'm working on the last 5-10lbs myself! I'm 5'4 also and currently 134. I started after baby #3 at 171 and had been working on losing weight before I had him. My heaviest was 177 and that was a couple years ago.

We have an exercise minute challange every month and usually a post about what we are eating! You should join!

steph.sublette
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM

And I was 134 saturday.. before eating everything  in the fridge.. lol.

I would love to join.. what is the exact name of the group/forum?

CrazedMomof2
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting steph.sublette:

And I was 134 saturday.. before eating everything  in the fridge.. lol.

I would love to join.. what is the exact name of the group/forum?

The minute challange is in this group. Up at the top. June Minute Challange :)

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I've never been good at being a buddy for this sort of thing..... good luck though!  (=

raegan1221
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I've never been good at this type thing..holding each other accountable but I'd like to try!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Sandra's right...the June Minute Challenge is great!  We do have daily posts about our exercise and workouts too:)  I'm also trying to lose about 20 pounds...my body is happy where I am, so it's tough for me to lose anymore weight...I'm 5'6 and very muscular and curvy...I'm 160 and in a size 8/10, and I'd love to be about 140 and in a size 6/8.  It's tough, but I'm determined to do it!

steph.sublette
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Ive never been good at it either.. but its worth a try!!!!

What are your workout plans for this week?

Food plans?

Quoting raegan1221:

I've never been good at this type thing..holding each other accountable but I'd like to try!

steph.sublette
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM

You can do it! Dropping sizes in clothes is the best. Personally I would like to fit into the clothes I HAVE, I refuse to buy bigger pants!!!!

What are you eating today?

What are you doing for exercise today?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Sandra's right...the June Minute Challenge is great!  We do have daily posts about our exercise and workouts too:)  I'm also trying to lose about 20 pounds...my body is happy where I am, so it's tough for me to lose anymore weight...I'm 5'6 and very muscular and curvy...I'm 160 and in a size 8/10, and I'd love to be about 140 and in a size 6/8.  It's tough, but I'm determined to do it!

hira12
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM

yes i want to  and also whats june minute challege :D?

raegan1221
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Well I started back actually today eating better. I am just going to try and stick to healthy things..no sodas, no greasy, fried, junky, etc. I also signed up on My Fitness Pal yesterday. So I think that will help. I haven't been working out but would like to tonight.I don't have a membership anywhere but I've got two Jillian Michael's DVD's that I am going to start. I would like to start riding my bike as well.

How about yourself?

Quoting steph.sublette:

Ive never been good at it either.. but its worth a try!!!!

What are your workout plans for this week?

Food plans?

Quoting raegan1221:

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)