Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekend plans

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this
Tomorrow is a wedding
Sunday Rangers game
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StephB060811
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughters 6th birthday is today and we are having her party tomorrow and im not sure whats going on sunday but we got family in town so prolly chillen with family.

reneawesley
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Happy birthday to your daughter! Have fun!
steffielou_who
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

No plans.. Trying to clean up a rodent problem we have, thanks to my neighbors..

reneawesley
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM
That stinks. No way to spend a weekend.

Quoting steffielou_who:

No plans.. Trying to clean up a rodent problem we have, thanks to my neighbors..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

We just went to a Rangers game on Tuesday night....fun times!  We were in Dallas visiting Jeff's parents:)  We're now in Colorado for a family reunion with them...we're here until Tuesday!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Quoting StephB060811:

My daughters 6th birthday is today and we are having her party tomorrow and im not sure whats going on sunday but we got family in town so prolly chillen with family.

mp3mom
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Have a nice time :)

Quoting reneawesley:

Tomorrow is a wedding
Sunday Rangers game

steffielou_who
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I know and I am beyond upset with this.. It's a rat, a small one and he chewed a hole through my kitchen floor from my basement and he is smart too.. lol.. I have set a trap for 3 days and he will not go near the bait at all.. So, today I bought two glue traps and 2 more snap traps.. Hoping that one of them gets him..

DH said that if he gets stuck to the glue, he is taking a towel and puttit over it and beating him with a baseball bat.. I'm good with that.. No rodent is a good rodent!

Quoting reneawesley:

Quoting steffielou_who:

mp3mom
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Enjoy your time :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

We just went to a Rangers game on Tuesday night....fun times!  We were in Dallas visiting Jeff's parents:)  We're now in Colorado for a family reunion with them...we're here until Tuesday!

mp3mom
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Oh, yuck... I hope you get it!

Quoting steffielou_who:

I know and I am beyond upset with this.. It's a rat, a small one and he chewed a hole through my kitchen floor from my basement and he is smart too.. lol.. I have set a trap for 3 days and he will not go near the bait at all.. So, today I bought two glue traps and 2 more snap traps.. Hoping that one of them gets him..

DH said that if he gets stuck to the glue, he is taking a towel and puttit over it and beating him with a baseball bat.. I'm good with that.. No rodent is a good rodent!

Quoting reneawesley:

Quoting steffielou_who:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)