Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to start workouts again...

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've been so lazy the last year or two and my workouts have really slacked.  I've just had surgery though to revise my c-section scare and feel so much better already about myself and I'm ready to get on the road to better health and smaller clothes.

I do at home workouts.  :)

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy9843
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Awesome! You can do it!!!

lightningshadow
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Good luck!

Alyson121
by Alyson on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I can totally related. It's hard to exercise after not having done it in awhile.  Go easy though since you just had surgery.  I also exercise at home, mostly to free vids on YouTube and to some on NetFlix

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Ouch, what happened with your c-section scar that you had to have it surgically revised, if you don't mind my asking.  Sounds painful. 

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I had an infection in the incision after my 3rd baby.  After having to have it cleaned and packed daily it just healed really ugly, and was really uncomfortable.  After 11 years of dealing with it I finally decided to have something done about it.  It already looks and feels so much better and it's only been about 10 days or so!

Quoting cleanaturalady:

Ouch, what happened with your c-section scar that you had to have it surgically revised, if you don't mind my asking.  Sounds painful. 

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Duh, I never thought of looking to YouTube for videos.  I usually use the Walk Away the Pounds workouts which are great because I can do them at whatever intensity feels best.  :)

Quoting Alyson121:

I can totally related. It's hard to exercise after not having done it in awhile.  Go easy though since you just had surgery.  I also exercise at home, mostly to free vids on YouTube and to some on NetFlix

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Good luck!

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Thanks for all of the support everyone!

Alyson121
by Alyson on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Ohhh yeah there's a ton of free workouts on YouTube.  I love it!

Quoting amonkeymom:

Duh, I never thought of looking to YouTube for videos.  I usually use the Walk Away the Pounds workouts which are great because I can do them at whatever intensity feels best.  :)

Quoting Alyson121:

reneawesley
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)