Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone use this? Do you like it?

by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Replies (31-35):
cleanaturalady
by Kim on Aug. 28, 2012 at 11:39 AM

No, I never have. 

nosborne
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I had it inserted last October, and haven't had any issues with it. 

I'm not fond of having my period every month again since I had been using the Depo shot, but I like not having the migraines that I started getting after my DS was born.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

mp3mom
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM
al09
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I got one a few months ago. I was really unsure about it as well. I'd heard so many horror stories.

Personally, the cramping I had after it was inserted is probably the only cramping I've had. I don't have an abnormally heavy flow or anything like that. It's about normal with a few ligher days at the beginning and a couple heavy-ish ones in the middle. Nothing bad at all though. I do hate that I went from having a 5 day period to about 8...that's the only real bad thing I have to say about it.

aprilsalcro
by Member on Aug. 31, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Yes I've read that, but just like any birth control everyone reacts different. Also The think is no one bothers to care to research things anymore. (people in general) They just assume they will listen to their doctor. Yes the doctor should disclose this info but some don't. I've had both iuds and I love the paraguard. For me it's a great method to prevent unwanted pregnancies .
Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Yah. But it has a higher rate with iuds

Quoting aprilsalcro:

You do realized all BC can make you sterile

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Pleaae do not use an iud of any kind. They are very unsafe and the manufacturers refuse to admit just how much fertility and other problems they cause.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)