Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Facial Exercise Tool - Make Your Face Thinner

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:15 AM
  • 15 Replies

Do anyone on here find those facial exercise DVD's helpful? In my opinion they do not work one bit, its not like your body where you have weights that you can lift to tighten and tone your face. I bought multiple DVD's and watched many youtube videos on facial exercising and they all have failed. I do not think that I can get rid of my fat face and chubby cheeks by simply massaging my face, but it was worth the try. I did however found one video on youtube that seemed very convincing, so I decided to give it a try. Yes I was sort of on the edge about trying a product I had never heard of, but the girl on the video said it worked and others have said the same thing. It is a facial exercise tool that goes by the name Face Thin Tool. I immediately ordered it after seeing a few other videos and articles from a doctor by the name of santerio, I think that was his name. The tool cost 15 dollars and thought that it might not hurt to try it, after all it cost way less than most of these facial massage DVD's. The tool came in about 3 days and I was very excited to use it, it was very small though. I wasn't so sure that it was going to work but ounce I place it inside inside my mouth, it felt as if it was working. It felt very comfortable and was packaged in a sealed foil bag so I trust that it was sanitied. Well I have been doing facial exercises with this tool for about three months now and my face has slimmed down tremendously.I have the high hollywood cheekbones that I have always wanted.

by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:56 AM

I'm sorry but I find this hilarious!  I would never do anything like this...just not that concerned with the way my face looks.  People are way too obsessed with their looks...there is so much more to life than having a "thin face". 

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Glad you feel it worked for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by Jen on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Agree!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I'm sorry but I find this hilarious!  I would never do anything like this...just not that concerned with the way my face looks.  People are way too obsessed with their looks...there is so much more to life than having a "thin face". 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alyson121
by Alyson on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

*chuckle*  I think plenty of smiles and laughter is the best facial exercise AND chewing lots of freshy yummy produce - no need to purchase anything.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Aug. 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I thought it was a bit funny too but tried not to laugh.  I just smiled allot *chuckle*

nessa90210
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yes it worked for me, and I am a person who is obssed with my looks. I am very high maintenance, and I have gotten my boobs done, and it made me feel good about myself. the Face Thin made me feel good about my appearance too, people have told me that it made a huge difference so I like it and keep using it. I am young and I want to do anything and everything to stay looking young as the years come along. its just my opinion.

reneawesley
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Quoting darbyakeep45:

Agreed
reneawesley
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Glad it worked for you.
mp3mom
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Welcome. That's awesome!

LaDonna_d
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I don't think it makes your face "thinner", but it can delay sagging (firmer does look thinner I suppose), which is partially caused by loss of muscle tone. My understanding is you have to do the exercises regularly (just like any routine) to see results.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)