Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables?

Posted by   + Show Post
Getting your little one to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 50 CafeMom members to take  the One Giant Pledge to get their family to eat more vegetables and gave them a free coupon from Green Giant to get them started.With Green Giant, vegetables are picked at the peak of perfection and frozen or canned fast to preserve the simple goodness nature intended!

Tell us about your family. How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Replies (321-330):
MrsMetalMama
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Steamed veggies with a sprinkle of cheese. raw broccoli and carrots with ranch dip :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TerriC
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM

My girls have been doing great at eating more veggies!  My oldest was never a problem, but even my youngest is doing well.  Tonight we are making the Green Giant terryaki vegetables over rice.  Can't wait!

Punkie74
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM
By HIDING them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Tonight I'm making green bean with almonds to go with our girlled chcken. The kids really like the almonds added to the green beans.
sarahfire
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I plan to incorporate more veggies into my cooking :)
Barabell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM

provide a variety of veggies throughout the week.

kristenapr10
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Add veggies to every meal.
HotRodMamma
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Every meal will include one or more veggies. My son loves them so this will be an easy one. Shred carots and stick them in Kraft, Leek, potato, broccli, and cheddar soup!I got this!!
HotRodMamma
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Every meal will include one or more veggies. My son loves them so this will be an easy one. Shred carots and stick them in Kraft, Leek, potato, broccli, and cheddar soup!I got this!!
maiahlynn
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM

a liitle ranch or cheese sauce helps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN