Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables?

Posted by   + Show Post
Getting your little one to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We asked 50 CafeMom members to take  the One Giant Pledge to get their family to eat more vegetables and gave them a free coupon from Green Giant to get them started.With Green Giant, vegetables are picked at the peak of perfection and frozen or canned fast to preserve the simple goodness nature intended!

Tell us about your family. How do you get your kids to eat more vegetables?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Replies (501-510):
matreshka
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:07 PM
With a little parmesan, and eevo "butter."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:13 PM
We are doing veggie kabobs on the grill just all veggies on a kabob stick. IT is fun for the kids to help put them on the stick and put them on the grill.
Nee86
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I get my dd to eat vegetables by getting her involved in growing the vegetables she'll be eating. She helps plant, weed, havest, and preserve everything so we eat healthy fruits and vegetables all year long.
babyboxfish
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:44 AM

yummy!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

We are doing veggie kabobs on the grill just all veggies on a kabob stick. IT is fun for the kids to help put them on the stick and put them on the grill.

4kidz916
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Great idea and yummy too. 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Madelaine
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

We love veggies!

Kmakksmom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 1:25 PM
We dice up veggies like green beans and put them in spaghetti, casseroles etc...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
savvyncmomma
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:06 PM
I chop up any veggies I've got in the fridge to add extra to whatever meal I'm cooking. It helps to get kids involved in food preparation. Also offer veggies frequently - one day they will like them!
kjb949
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM
By making them more available at meal and snack times.
cuauhtemocsmom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM
When my son was uh.. Around 18 months he fell in love with Dinosaurs :) so I cought him eating grass lol and he would call it tree stars :) lol so.. I told him grass was not tree stars and began to introduce all veggies as tree stars hahah his favorite tree stars are broccoli, spinach, lettuce he even like sparagus :) he is 9 yrs old now and getting him to eat veggies in his meals or a salad are not difficult at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN