So because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the September workout challenge. It really made me focus and put forth more effort. So I decided to try a food challenge this month. Anyone that is inerested can join. Just keep us updated on your success and challenges on the road to being healthy. Here are the rules.
1. No white sugar or substitutes. (now i know how hard it is to give up
sweets so I am going to use natural sweeteners: Honey, and Natural Maple syrup.
2. No white bread. Sub with whole wheat products.
3. Eat breakfast everyday.(I have a tendency to skip this meal and if I plan to do the October Workout Challenge I need to have the energy)
4. Have 4-5 servings of fruit and vegetables a day.
5. Drink 64 oz of water.
6. Eat lean meats: fish, seafood, chicken, turkey, lean pork.