Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies,

I am currently a member of Myfitnesspal calorie counter and I am looking for friends for support on there. I have been doing the calorie counting for a few days now and it seems as though yesterday and today are hard, I am having head aches and cravings like crazy but I know that I really want to lose weight and I read onthe site the your sucess rate is higher if you have a support system!! =) if any ladies would like to join me on my Journey to a healthier life style I am Tlhall06 =)

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Replies (11-18):
THall03
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mp3mom:

I don't do it. Are you drinking enough water?

I drink on average 5-6 bottles of water a day. To be honest it's more so my self motivation. I have always just snacked on what I make my kids and now I am regretting it. Trying to start a more structured exercise and eating regime

THall03
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM

It really is a great site I am able to learn what foods I can eat. and its not as hard as everyone thinks. it's just being more cautious of what you put into your body!! I love it !! i even have it on my phone so when I am out I can look up and/or scan things before I buy them =)

Quoting Threes.Company:

Good luck on your journey! :)  I LOOOOOVE MFP!  I lost 30 lbs using it!  It's a great site!

Meglet1970
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I would like to add you ladies as well.  I will tonight when my iPod Touch is moble.  I did not pay the extra to make it  a wireless hotspot.

erikays
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't.been on there in forever! I'm Erikays on it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Mommyandboys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM

i need to start back on there! I will find you when I get back in the swing of things. 

Good luck on your journey.

Flaca43
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I will use this as soon as my doctor says I'm able to do my exercises again. I will try and keep it in mind! GOod luck with your goal and I'm sure you will do great!!

SharPei2
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I'm goalie35 on mfp. Add me if you would like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)