Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:01 AM
  • 31 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:12 AM

We are helping some friends move tomorrow, and that's about it...it will be nice to have a slow weekend!  We are sick of being busy!

steffielou_who
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nothing really.. Will do movie nights tonight and probably tomorrow and may go to my brothers baby shower on Sunday but I'm not positive as the family still doesn't talk to me.. Well, other than my mom...

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Hope you have a nice weekend mama!

Quoting steffielou_who:

Nothing really.. Will do movie nights tonight and probably tomorrow and may go to my brothers baby shower on Sunday but I'm not positive as the family still doesn't talk to me.. Well, other than my mom...

SabrinaLC
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I don't know that we have plans.

Just groceries on Saturday and then movie night that evening

Schleetle
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Not sure. I'm so darn sore from breaking in my new running shoes ouch ouch calf fire. lol DH is doing a squadron golf tournament this morning so he'll probably do something nice for me later, or tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cleanaturalady
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Tomorrow I'm volunteering at the church to pack meals for Kids Against Hunger.  Not sure what else. 

CrazedMomof2
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Tomorrow the kids have an early soccer game. I would like to get a longish run in........ IDK. Nothing much else planned. I NEED to clean and grocery shop for sure!

shilohkitten
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, we are taking DS to the pumpkin patch tomorrow!!!!  I am so excited, it's a great chance to get outdoors and spend some time walking in a giant pumpkin patch as a family.  We always get the wagon and pull it around so that's a workout too, disguised as fun!  Plus the whole schlepping pumpkins around is really good exercise. 

We are also going to fix the lawn mower and get to work mowing, mulching, bagging the yard waste and raking out the dead foliage from the gardens.  Our plan is to rake them all out and get rid of the dead stuff early on so that it'll be easier to suck out the leaves later on.  Then in the spring they'll be nice and clean and ready for planting.  This will be a project that will take a few hours (big yard with a ton of trees, we are already covered in leaves), so a lot of exercise for that too!  Most likely we'll do a crock pot on Sunday and spend most of our time in the yard.  

Sooo that's it for us...tonight we were hoping to go out and get a couple of drinks, but then last night DS was up all night with an ear infection so we will be staying in tonight.

mp3mom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I should make a siggy, lol! My older two & hubby are working, church, volleyball game for Erin, homework, laundry...

mp3mom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Wow, that's a lot! Love the pumpkin patch! Have fun! Sorry about the ear :(

Quoting shilohkitten:

Hi, we are taking DS to the pumpkin patch tomorrow!!!!  I am so excited, it's a great chance to get outdoors and spend some time walking in a giant pumpkin patch as a family.  We always get the wagon and pull it around so that's a workout too, disguised as fun!  Plus the whole schlepping pumpkins around is really good exercise. 

We are also going to fix the lawn mower and get to work mowing, mulching, bagging the yard waste and raking out the dead foliage from the gardens.  Our plan is to rake them all out and get rid of the dead stuff early on so that it'll be easier to suck out the leaves later on.  Then in the spring they'll be nice and clean and ready for planting.  This will be a project that will take a few hours (big yard with a ton of trees, we are already covered in leaves), so a lot of exercise for that too!  Most likely we'll do a crock pot on Sunday and spend most of our time in the yard.  

Sooo that's it for us...tonight we were hoping to go out and get a couple of drinks, but then last night DS was up all night with an ear infection so we will be staying in tonight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)