Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Menstrual Cramp Remedies

Posted by   + Show Post

Saw this great blog article on natural remedies for menstrual cramps.  It's a bit lengthy so i couldn't post the whole thing here.  I'll post the link so everyone can check it out. 

http://thankyourbody.com/menstrual-cramp-remedies-natural/

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Replies (11-15):
cleanaturalady
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Thanks, Alyson. 

Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Hypnotic Breasts.  LOL!  I may need some hypnosis for my thighs, azz, and tummy (less fat on the thighs and tummy and more in the rear) *chuckle*

Quoting LindaClement:

I'm going to call bullshit on one part of it:

My family has a history of a couple of women every generation with horrific cramps --debilitating cramps. Since that includes people who never ate hormone-laden meat, or hybridized wheat, or any of the pesticides that are around today... I think it might be something other than the diet thing.

Personally, I find self-hypnosis super-effective for anything involving inflammation. I recently read that there is considerable evidence ('cause 100% of the people doing the trials looked at the results and said 'no way...' and re-did the research... and so did a lot of other people, who said the same thing) that hypnosis can increase breast size (not kind of 'accidentally' --but intentionally!) up to 3 cup sizes (an average of increase of 1.37")... weird.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM

For some reason my cramps disappeared about a few months after my hubby and i started dating.  I've no idea why either.

SabrinaLC
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Thanks for sharing!

Mine don't usually get too bad, thankfully.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Thanks for sharing!

Mine don't usually get too bad, thankfully.

Okay, cool . . .i wasn't sure if you'd seen this posting or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN