Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekly Goals

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

What are your goals this week ladies?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I'm excited about my first full week at the gym, plus my last full week at my current job...I'm starting a new job (same field...I work in finance/accounting) at the end of October, and my last day at my current job is October 17, so I'll have a nice break:)  

Monday - 2-3 mile run & 1 hour fitness class (Low 2 is the name of the class)

Tuesday - not sure if I'm going to the gym or not...have to decide later:)

Wednesday - 3-4 mile run & circuit training

Thursday - 2-3 mile run & Zumba class

Friday - 2-3 mile run & Total Body Conditioning Class

Focusing on eating clean this week:)

CrazedMomof2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM
I really need to focus on my food this week. Thinking of using MFP again... We'll see.

I will continue with my BP workouts starting tomorrow. Hopefully my back feels better when I wake up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I'm sorry about your back!  I'm back on MFP myself...gotta get myself serious and lose this last 20 pounds I *need* to lose!  Good luck this week!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

I really need to focus on my food this week. Thinking of using MFP again... We'll see.

I will continue with my BP workouts starting tomorrow. Hopefully my back feels better when I wake up!!

CrazedMomof2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!! I've got a few left too but more focused on toning. If I lose inches instead if weight I'll be happy. Of course a few lbs won't hurt either! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I'm sorry about your back!  I'm back on MFP myself...gotta get myself serious and lose this last 20 pounds I *need* to lose!  Good luck this week!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:33 PM
And my back.... I'm not sure if its AF being a jerk or if I tweaked it. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Exercise and eat healthy
Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I'd like to get in at least 3 days worth of exercise, one of those days being some yoga
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Good luck!  

Quoting Alyson121:

I'd like to get in at least 3 days worth of exercise, one of those days being some yoga

SabrinaLC
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:02 AM

To not go crazy! :-/

I have to get back to better eating.  Not that I was far off it, but I've been not feeling well and majorly pms'ing so dinners have lacked.  Plus I haven't worked out in what feels like forever!

One of my Brazil Butt Lift discs showed up totally ruined so I'm waiting for my replacement so I can workout.

Alyson121
by Alyson on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to remind myself to breathe and slow down too.  Did you see the PMS post i did in here?  The link has lots of tips for helping (not sure if you've done those already).  My workouts have been totally off too, i'm thinking it may be the weather getting cooler  and the time starting to change.  My body just wants to slow down and semi-hibernate. LOL!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

To not go crazy! :-/

I have to get back to better eating.  Not that I was far off it, but I've been not feeling well and majorly pms'ing so dinners have lacked.  Plus I haven't worked out in what feels like forever!

One of my Brazil Butt Lift discs showed up totally ruined so I'm waiting for my replacement so I can workout.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)