Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Do you make home made soups for your family? What is your favorite?

apron

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I make a veggie soup as well as a chili that I love!  I'm the only one that eats it:)

bhwrn1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:28 AM

We do a few homemade soups. Our favorite is Chicken, b/c it's so easy. Tomorrow I'll be making a pot of Lentil, my middle son LOVES it.

outer.banks
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Yes, I make an awesome potato soup. It uses cream cheese, ham and frozen hashbrowns. It's delicious.

DomsMom8207
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Yes i do and my favorite to make is the chicken n dumpling soup

boy kissing mombootreat those that are older than you as your grandparents, those your own age as your brothers and sisters, and those who are younger than you as your children. the world is one big family. -master cheng yen-

itsblissmas
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I've been making a cheesy potato soup for years, which I'm actually making for dinner tonight, and I recently started making Chicken & Dumplings which is good. I'm not a huge soup person just because I don't care for a lot of broth. But I've been wanting to try some new recipes and since it's fall soups seems perfect so I've been bookmarking some to try. My favorite is my cheesy potato soup because it's so easy, so good and a hit every time.

itsblissmas
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Care to share? Or is it a secret?!

Quoting outer.banks:

Yes, I make an awesome potato soup. It uses cream cheese, ham and frozen hashbrowns. It's delicious.

gacgbaker
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I've made a squash soup, a taco soup, chicken noodle soup, and a few others- I did try a potato soup but that turned out very badly!

mp3mom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I love my mom's veggie soup.

Me.and.Them
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Oh I forgot lentil soup and potato corn chowder! I love those.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:29 PM
I absolutely love homemade veggie and chicken noodle. Unfortunately I'm the only one in this house. My dad tells me when he makes some and ill eat with them. Mmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)