Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:49 AM
  • 27 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Well, I'm working tomorrow for a bit, but otherwise, we don't have plans...we'll come up with something though!

freshmom88
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:34 AM
What do u do for work?
I have a birthday party and working few hours tomorrow then hopefully taking my kids out for some fall fun!
Sunday will be church and whatever we come up with, and grocery shopping of course

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, I'm working tomorrow for a bit, but otherwise, we don't have plans...we'll come up with something though!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Hubby flies in tonight. Tomorrow fall ball for oldest, Sunday nothing nothing. Monday hubby flies out.
Schleetle
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Oh I forgot it was Friday! Lol... No plans yet. It's still super humid 87 degrees out lately, and mosquitos so I've been a little blah about going out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahsmommy816
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM

going to school for a study session/hwk review, fresh beat band concert w/dd1, and working sunday morning and out to dinner for dh's birthday

MamaMandee
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

This weekend I am getting the rest of the Halloween stuff up. I wanted to paint the kids doors but it is suppose to rain. 

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Well, since my son was really sick last weekend, we moved his party to THIS weekend! :)  DD has a soccer game, and I have to teach religious ed, too.

erikays
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Working both Saturday and Sunday :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmorris1200
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM

With both kids in school, we have started b-day party season.  Each kid is going to one this weekend.

keeckhardt
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Tomorrow is homecoming at my alma mater so we are doing that. Then my sisters wedding reception. Sunday I'm watching an 8 month old and we will be going to church.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN