Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

How's your diet?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 32 Replies

What kind of "diet" are you on?  Meaning what kinds of foods do you eat?  What kinds do you not eat?  What's your overall diet like?  Do you want to change it?  Or are you happy with how it is?  Do you struggle with cravings or certain foods?

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
freshmom88
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Well u have probably seen mine on MFP lol *embarrassed*

I'm really TRYING to incorporate more fruits & vegetables but really struggling with that because they dont make me feel full at all!
I do try my hardest to avoid processed foods. All of our meals come from scratch, never a box, aside from cereal :)
And I'm battling a serious sugar addiction. I am trying hard to cut back on that. I have gained 6lbs since the end of August :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I have a sugar addiction too mama...I know just how you feel...it's hard:(  

I'm working on eliminating ALL sugar from my diet...just eating fruits, vegetables, meat, dairy that doesn't have sugar in it...nuts...I'm honestly just learning here...I'm researching and trying my hardest to not have sugar in my diet other than natural sugar in fruit...

Quoting freshmom88:

Well u have probably seen mine on MFP lol *embarrassed*

I'm really TRYING to incorporate more fruits & vegetables but really struggling with that because they dont make me feel full at all!
I do try my hardest to avoid processed foods. All of our meals come from scratch, never a box, aside from cereal :)
And I'm battling a serious sugar addiction. I am trying hard to cut back on that. I have gained 6lbs since the end of August :(

reneawesley
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Mine has been horrible. Inked to eat more fruits and veggies. Also need to up my water. I struggle with that when it cools off because I'm not as thirsty.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I know what you mean about the water...I'm the same way!

Quoting reneawesley:

Mine has been horrible. Inked to eat more fruits and veggies. Also need to up my water. I struggle with that when it cools off because I'm not as thirsty.

slw123
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:21 AM

It's mostly healthy, but I do indulge in things I love occassionally.  I don't struggle because I exercise enough to offset the indulgences.

CrazedMomof2
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:27 AM

My diet sucks.

I just love to eat.

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

i eat what i want in moderation. i cut out eating after dinner. and exercise when i can. i have lost about 8lbs doing this and am maintaining. i am a normal healthy weight. there is always more toning to do though :(

MamaMandee
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Im working on getting myself to eat breakfast. It is really hard it makes me feel sick when I do but I know its important. 

Flaca43
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM

We eat a pretty good diet of meats, vegetables, fruits, grains. We have been eating more vegetables than ever lately, which is great. I do want to have smoothies every morning with breakfast, but forget to make them or am running out of time a lot. I want to do that though.

erikays
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I'm working on it and seeing a difference, just in the last few weeks.

I'm a carbs lover, that's my downfall :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)