Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Share your thoughts about veggies & CafeMom will donate up to $2000 to Feeding America!!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 106 Replies

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Tell us how important veggies are to you and your family's diet & CafeMom will donate $1 (up to $2000) to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment below!

Don't forget to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family for a chance to win a $200 American Express gift card!

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flaca43
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Awesome!!

MamaMandee
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Wonderful! 

MamaMandee
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I am really lucky as my family enjoys veggies! 

Flaca43
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make a comment here or on the link.

Vegetables are very important to my family's diet. They are delicious and healthy for you. We eat all different kinds of vegetables, with all different colors. Everyone eats vegetables with each meal and a lot of the time we have them as snacks throughout the day too.

Threes.Company
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Veggies are super important here! :)  My kids eat veggies at lunch and dinner every day!  They know they have to eat them if they want dessert! ;)

aneela
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:38 PM

we always incorporate veggies into meals :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Veggies are mega important!  

shivasgirl
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

we are vegetarian,my kid know if they dont eat their veggies, they will starve!

cleanaturalady
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Vegetables are very important in our family.  Getting my teens to eat veggies any way I can is a priority. 

mp3mom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this

We eat at least two veggies a night, or a salad. I think it's so important my family get the nutrients provided by them, as well as the fiber their bodies require. My children are older now 17, 15, and 12, but I've instilled in them their importance in a balanced days' meal. They're old enough to make their own choices, and they make the correct ones. I didn't force veggies on them; I treated them as "special". I'd put them on pretty plates, dessert dishes, candy dishes, just even leave them out. My biggest trick was the toothpicks...worked like a charm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)