Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Share your thoughts about veggies & CafeMom will donate up to $2000 to Feeding America!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Tell us how important veggies are to you and your family's diet & CafeMom will donate $1 (up to $2000) to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment below!

Don't forget to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family for a chance to win a $200 American Express gift card!

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2012 at 6:54 PM

We try to incorporate veggies into each meal we have...my son is special needs and he is just starting to eat baby food and I'm giving him nothing but veggies and meats!  He loves sweet potatoes the best!  He gets a veggie every time he eats!

Bncholbert
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I try to include two veggies in our dinners each night but I have to be honest, we eat out alot lately due to crazy schedules! We really need to get back on schedule and eat out less for health reasons AND to save money!
Come join me at Serious Coupon Swappers.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/seriouscouponswappers
mereinhart28
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

We eat veggies every night with dinner. We also like to have raw veggies with lunch, i.e. carrot sticks, celery with peanut butter, cucumbers. YUM!

marklorna
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Great.
momofnatalie
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM

We love veggies in our household and ever since my daughter was a baby we offered her veggies and she loves them.  We love the fiber and nutrients veggies provide.

crabbyD
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Vegetables are definitely a staple in our household!  Plus who doesn't love a great digestive system?!!?!?!?!?

begamom
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Very important to my family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ablackdolphin
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:02 PM

So important for their growing bodies and brains!

mypbandj
by Jen on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Way to go Green Giant!

Ho Ho Ho...GREEN GIANT! (loved that as a kid)

Charizma77
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:35 PM
This is great. We love our veggies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN