Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Healthy Moms Healthy Moms

Share your thoughts about veggies & CafeMom will donate up to $2000 to Feeding America!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your little ones to eat more veggies can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be.

Tell us how important veggies are to you and your family's diet & CafeMom will donate $1 (up to $2000) to Feeding America for every mom that shares a comment below!

Don't forget to take the One Giant Pledge to serve more veggies to your family for a chance to win a $200 American Express gift card!

>< The CafeMom Team

eating

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommythree0508
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
It is very important to us to try to develop their taste for veggies at a young age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frgivn2
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:22 AM

We have veggies every night. It's very important to us. 

corkigurl
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:28 AM
My son is a picky eater. One thing he will eat is Mac n cheese so I hide veggies in that. I'm always looking for creative ideas to get veggies in my boy! My daughter is 9 months and eats anything, including broccoli! I haven't found a food she doesn't like yet! Her absolute favorite food is green beans! She would eat a whole can if I let her!
ginger813
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:49 PM

we serve veggies with every lunch and dinner. In fact, most of our veggies are fresh out of our own garden!

Noelle40
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Veggies have always been a big deal in our family. It's really not an issue, but if you are looking for an idea to help them eat some veggies I sometimes use Ragu cheese sauce over broccoli, cauliflower, whatever you choose. I heat it just a bit in the microwave and pour it over. That's always a winner in our house. Noelle40
Bmat
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Veggies are an important part of our meals, there are vitamins and minerals that we get best from veggies.

toopicky429
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Vegetables are very important at my house. :)

Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:05 PM

what a great thing to do!!

elasmimi
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

My family prefers veggies to meat. (well everyone except dh). They are not only a big part of meals, they are a favorite snack here.

Fayanne
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 5:29 AM

always interested in getting mine to eat more veggies,.. with lifestyles and schedules hectic these days, good nutrition can get easily overlooked

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)